BeastyBill88

[STOPPED] Fairhaven City Mod

Sorry about posting another topic, but I wanted to show what I have been up to in the last week. I have been editing the Montana mod for my own personal use, sorry I don't plan on getting permission as its only a reskin of the Montana mod, nothing now has been added apart from a couple of things to the map.

THE MOD SHOWCASED BELOW WILL NOT BE RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC AS IT IS ONLY A RESKIN/MAP EDIT OF BAMA'S MONTANA MOD V1.2

What I have done:

• Re-done all the police vehicle lights - no blue only vehicles, all red & blue, less radiation (more fps friendly). Also edited the FD/EMS/TEC lights aswell.
  • Reskinned all the vehicles with a base colour of white. Police have white, blue & grey liveries and the FD/EMS has white and red.
  • Added a MCU (same as the hazmat truck just with an ems skin).
  • Edited one of the older ambulances into a Fire & Rescue Fleet Service vehicle.
  • All the police vehicles have an individual unit number starting from 100 to 175.
  • Edited the map. Police vehicles no longer spawn from the helipad at the station, I have added a garage to the south end of the parking area
  • Added a SWAT/EOD HQ next to the fire station .SWAT/EOD vehicles spawn from a garage there.
  • Added a Twinkle Fireworks factory to the south of the map.
  • Added a bus depot near the train tracks.
  • Edited all of the vehicle ID pictures to show their unit number or what they are.

Vehicle Images

All vehicles - nighttime
th_vlcsnap-2014-07-14-00h48m17s79.png

All vehicles - daylight (some vehicles missing as this was taken before adding MCU, Fleet Service vehicle and extra police vehicles)
th_vlcsnap-2014-07-13-22h45m52s112.png

Tec Vehicles
th_vlcsnap-2014-07-13-22h45m36s200.png

Reported fire at the park
th_vlcsnap-2014-07-14-16h49m45s157.png th_vlcsnap-2014-07-14-16h48m22s103.png

EMS on scene of a heart attack
th_vlcsnap-2014-07-14-16h48m53s165.png

Vehicle ID images
th_vlcsnap-2014-07-14-17h25m45s26.png th_vlcsnap-2014-07-14-17h25m53s105.png th_vlcsnap-2014-07-14-17h25m28s102.png th_vlcsnap-2014-07-14-17h25m20s32.png

Map Edits

New police station compound (Police vehicles spawn from the garage and return to HQ there)
th_vlcsnap-2014-07-13-22h47m00s27.png th_vlcsnap-2014-07-13-22h47m19s207.png

SWAT/EOD HQ (SWAT & EOD vehicles spawn and return to HQ at the garage)
th_vlcsnap-2014-07-13-22h46m28s239.png

Bus Depot
th_vlcsnap-2014-07-13-22h46m50s208.png

Twinkle Fireworks Factory
th_vlcsnap-2014-07-13-22h47m40s178.png

Thanks for looking and reading.

Bill.

That's pretty nice actually. Reading it, I was sceptical but the all white looks kinda good and those lights look great, even if some of the cars are Christmas trees. Good work

Thanks I did have the EMS/FD red and white, but I wanted to have them different to all the other EMS/FD vehicles so I did them white with the red stripe. Well that's true, but the US same lots of Christmas tree cars ;)

Looks great made! Hope it can come out :D

Looks like it would be a nice clan mod

Thanks, it probably will be when I get around to reopening my clan again.

Sorry about posting another topic, but I wanted to show what I have been up to in the last week. I have been editing the Montana mod for my own personal use, sorry I don't plan on getting permission as its only a reskin of the Montana mod, nothing now has been added apart from a couple of things to the map.

What I have done:

• Re-done all the police vehicle lights - no blue only vehicles, all red & blue, less radiation (more fps friendly). Also edited the FD/EMS/TEC lights aswell.
  • Reskinned all the vehicles with a base colour of white. Police have white, blue & grey liveries and the FD/EMS has white and red.
  • Added a MCU (same as the hazmat truck just with an ems skin).
  • Edited one of the older ambulances into a Fire & Rescue Fleet Service vehicle.
  • All the police vehicles have an individual unit number starting from 100 to 175.
  • Edited the map. Police vehicles no longer spawn from the helipad at the station, I have added a garage to the south end of the parking area
  • Added a SWAT/EOD HQ next to the fire station .SWAT/EOD vehicles spawn from a garage there.
  • Added a Twinkle Fireworks factory to the south of the map.
  • Added a bus depot near the train tracks.
  • Edited all of the vehicle ID pictures to show their unit number or what they are

Thanks for looking and reading.

Bill.

Looks fantastic Bill, I can tell you've put a lot of work into this. Good job.

The white does look good on the EMS it gives it a more rural feel and the white looks good on the police cars too it has that small town vibe. You have some blue headlights though lol. 

Thanks :) I like the white on the vehicles not sure why though. Have I? I didn't notice do be honest lol I will probably get around to changing that somewhen.

Looks fantastic Bill, I can tell you've put a lot of work into this. Good job.

Thanks bama :) I did and I thought all had been lost when I couldn't load it in game :O stupid xml files lol, but I couldn't have done it with your Montana mod in the 1st place so thank you.

Thanks Fred :)

Its only a reskin of the Montana mod, the only difference is the colour scheme and the edit edits I've done, but I might think about it.

Well you have my permission to make it public, because honestly I want to take a look at it myself.

Well you have my permission to make it public, because honestly I want to take a look at it myself.

I'm quite curious as well, please consider releasing it.

I don't suppose you've added a second fire station...

I'm quite curious as well, please consider releasing it.

I don't suppose you've added a second fire station...

I will consider it as alot of you are interested and bama wants to try it. I haven't I'm afraid, I never got that far with adding a second one.

Hey guys, sorry for teasing more, but I wanted to show you the new skins I have done They are based off of some mods I had for GTA San Andreas, but aren't finished yet, I need to edit the skins abit more some of them haven't come out right lol.

Enjoy :)

th_vlcsnap-2014-07-22-15h19m27s150.png th_vlcsnap-2014-07-22-15h20m02s228.png th_vlcsnap-2014-07-22-15h20m37s36.png

special offer for BeastyBill88, accept or decline?

For me? Thank you. I could use them and have the vehicles spawn/despawn from inside. Is it possible to made the bottom one a single doored garage like the one I'm using at the moment? As there isn't enough space for a 2 door garage at the SWAT HQ. But for the next few days I'm taking a little break from EM4 as I frazzled my brain trying to help a friend do a mod he wanted based on Iowa.