BeastyBill88

[STOPPED] Fairhaven City Mod

For me? Thank you. I could use them and have the vehicles spawn/despawn from inside. Is it possible to made the bottom one a single doored garage like the one I'm using at the moment? As there isn't enough space for a 2 door garage at the SWAT HQ. But for the next few days I'm taking a little break from EM4 as I frazzled my brain trying to help a friend do a mod he wanted based on Iowa.

Like this ?

w2mCfEco.png

Hey guys, just an update as I haven't posted in here for a while. 1st off I take it most of you here have seen or played Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012 by Criterion yes?

Well I present to you my WIP of the Fairhaven City Police Department. It will probably be slow progress, but I do aim to release them along with newly skinned FD/EMS/TEC vehicles as a full mod using the original LA map. If I get permissions to do so. I know bama has said I have permission for the vehicles from the Montana mod so that's a start :)

These are the vehicles I have done so far:

th_vlcsnap-2014-08-07-14h56m26s82.png th_vlcsnap-2014-08-07-14h57m06s213.png th_vlcsnap-2014-08-07-14h56m50s64.png

Hope you like them, I will try and update more here when I get around to it.

Bill.

Good. For Montana I tried to install the patch fix for that and for some reason it still did not work. So can someone tell me what I should do? Cause all I did was take out the old script, deleted it and installed in the new.

@rcmp123 - What was the problem you are trying to fix with the Montana mod? The scripts? Or was it something else?

ON TOPIC
I just wanted to post this short video showing the FCPD units I have finished (more still to be done aswell as FD/EMS/TEC). The lighting for the vehicle may get re-done at some point.

EDIT: Youtube is being a dumbass and failed to upload the video. I'm trying to upload it as I type this I will edit this post with the new video if it works.

Video now up and working (hopefully) enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSI93wowrAs

Sorry for the video not working, Youtube is being a dumbass yet again. So I'm having to reupload the video. I will edit the post above when its done.

When are you going to release it? :D

I'm not releasing it. Its private, but the Fairhaven City ones from above I plan on releasing if I get it finished and no I don't know when that will be...

@rcmp123 - What was the problem you are trying to fix with the Montana mod? The scripts? Or was it something else?

No man I am just try to get the return to station script to work

Ps. Very nice PD units man