itchboy

Los Angeles Mod Vehicle Set [STOPPED]

Fantastic!!! Hope my info about Seagrave helped u!

Thanks for the help. They will.

Amazing job

Thank you.

A little something I was working on before I made the KME. This is still WIP and I am in the process of making an HD skin for all ambulances. Gonna have to rework them all too (again)

ybD2RaM.png

I hope you could make one that exact the same model as I showed u of Pasadena FD seagrave, B/c that would help my mod a lot.

I might as well say in advance that I do not plan allowing other mods to use the model in LAFD spec.

I will only release the cab chassis (no middle or rear) with no emergency lights and roof equipment. Everything else needs to be done by the mod team themselves.

I tied to download this mod to my computer. I use a Windows Desktop computer. When it finsides download i clicked on it and it said to change the opening window. Like I download as a paper file intead of a file I was assuming it was. So I couldn't get it open because it was In a paper file saying to change open window. Can anyone help me figure out why please. Because I download the LA Mod and I sti have the old cars and I really want to add these new ones. And also this is off topic but is there a way to download other mods except the LA mod when you bought EM4 from Amazon?

That looks really great and the rear body is pretty epic to cant wait to see the finished product

Here it is. This is a test skin btw, and not the LAFD texture. Maybe I can send it to you for you to do it.

I like it so much, I uploaded 5 different pics for it. I think I now have a new favorite model.

CZ3hrld.png

Br4kVCw.png

3VOqaVb.png

hP1obnt.png

oBoWQV6.png

Still needs a lightbar and some finishing touches. Anyone got info on it?

And a little request. If CFD or Flnn Rescue can see this, I would like them to light the model.

WOW!! That is awesome, itchboy! You did that in no time! I can't wait to see what it looks like with the Whelen Freedom bar and skinned.  I'm stoked!

Took a week of hard tedious work and research. I know more about the model than I do about myself. Gonna do a few fixes and it will be good to go.

Now for an important announcement:

Starting with the upcoming release, I will NO LONGER ALLOW DIRECT USAGE OF THE VEHICLES IN THIS PACK IN ANY OTHER RELEASED MODS. PERSONAL MODS ARE STILL OKAY. If anyone wishes to have LA themed units in a released mod, they will have to create their own.

Any existing mods using LA vehicles will have to remove my units from their mod.

And now to show the reworked ambulances. All lighted and ready to go.

cjRmtkS.png

Now with accurate rear lightbars, parts and high resolution rear box textures.

Now for an important announcement:

Starting with the upcoming release, I will NO LONGER ALLOW DIRECT USAGE OF THE VEHICLES IN THIS PACK. If anyone wishes to have LA themed units, they will have to create their own.

Any existing mods using LA vehicles may still keep the units they took, but they will NOT BE ALLOWED to take vehicles from the next update and onwards.

Well, that's disappointing. What's the point of a release if people can't use them? Is that what you intended. or did you misstate something?