Andrzej P-k

PFD (Philadelphia Fire Department) Mod

Could someone try to create a Philadelphia Fire Department mod please! I am a Philadelphia fire buff (I film PFD fire trucks) and I play emergency 4 and I was wondering if anyone could create a map and stuff for a Philadelphia fire mod.

• Upvote 1

kindness_is.jpg

For some people here.

ontopic:

C'mon guys, he's new.

Anyways, creating an entire new mod is very very time-consuming. I'd say you need at least a year. A simple request won't really motivate people starting to work on a new mod, especially if you don't have anything to offer, like 3d-models. The best thing you can do is reskinning existing vehicles. Right now, you're setting the bar a bit high by requesting a map too and not offering anything in return or including a plan of what you all want to add exactly.

Ive hung out with him in Philly once guys, he is new, hes a nice kid but new to EM4 so give him a break.

Thank you friend!

Could someone try to create a Philadelphia Fire Department mod please! I am a Philadelphia fire buff (I film PFD fire trucks) and I play emergency 4 and I was wondering if anyone could create a map and stuff for a Philadelphia fire mod.

Nobody has made this mod yet, people have made FDNY mod, canda mod, vancover mod, and many more!

If anyone is able to make the mod please reply!

No one is gonna make a mod for you, learn to mod yourself.

I don't know how to do that, I can't make the mod up, here are modders out there that can mod

So here's how it works around here. Look at the tutorials. We literally have EVERYTHING you need. Literally. 

Now, start trying. Maybe do a few reskins. Police are easiest, because it's relatively similar all around. Now if you hit a bump, come ask for help. 

But the thing is no one is going to make you a mod. At all. People make mods because they want to. You want a mod, make it yourself