rafaelmfernandez

[RELEASED] Brooklyn "Borough of Fire" (BOF) Modification

The mod has just been confirmed by testers to run on itel, some lag on large scenes which we'll look to reduce but this is a great sign :)

Thanks for the feedback :) that's great news and that's normal somewhat for me on large scenes so that's ok. Thanks Dyson.

just a quick question, my game lags when ever i activate the emergency lights on vehicles with LEDS so do you know if that will be happen with this mod to?

Honestly it all depends on your computer. If you lag when you turn the lights on in lets say LA Mod 2.1, then your probably gonna have a bad time with this. However, this mod has been tested on a few low end computers and has done relatively well.

Well when I got bored I started creating my own mods..and have been helping others. Sad to say bored expand your knowledge and give back to the community instead of milking it. Honestly sounds like your just looking for a release date.

The reason modding is kewl: you can make whatever you want a reality in a mod, even if it isnt something the original ppl had in mind and/or realistic, if you wanted you could put batman in the mod and have him running round catching the baddies for you=)

Well when I got bored I started creating my own mods..and have been helping others. Sad to say bored expand your knowledge and give back to the community instead of milking it. Honestly sounds like your just looking for a release date.

not asking for a release date, just saying i have played alot of em4 and all 70 odd mods i have and need a new one as i have played all my mods repeatedly.

i have no idea how to mod or where to start.honestly i dont think i could mod if my life depended on it lol.

i would love to be a mod tester for any mod in development with my overclocked hours of playing em4 lol

not asking for a release date, just saying i have played alot of em4 and all 70 odd mods i have and need a new one as i have played all my mods repeatedly.

i have no idea how to mod or where to start.honestly i dont think i could mod if my life depended on it lol.

i would love to be a mod tester for any mod in development with my overclocked hours of playing em4 lol

Are you seriously asking them to give you the mod so you can "Test it". Your kidding me right?

Alright guys please cut the spam, I'm getting emails to notify my you two are having an argument.

Back on topic, we've completed the first BETA stage was great results, this has led to bug fixes and improvements etc, we're now preparing the second BETA to be tested. Anyway here's something to keep you all going.

post-12838-0-37013600-1406043233_thumb.j

Alright guys please cut the spam, I'm getting emails to notify my you two are having an argument.

Back on topic, we've completed the first BETA stage was great results, this has led to bug fixes and improvements etc, we're now preparing the second BETA to be tested. Anyway here's something to keep you all going.

Amazing dyson love the ford explorers! Really excited for this mod cant wait!