theocd

Explosions at Boston Marathon

The pictures from the explosion are horrific. People with their legs blown off, I saw a picture of one guy in a wheel chair with both legs blown off. It was truly horrendous.

Yeah, that's what I was referring to. Lots of pictures of people missing limbs and limbs missing people. I can't stress enough to stay the hell away from pictures labeled as "graphic" if you've got a weak stomach, that warning bears all its meaning in this case.

3 americans die,and all the people go crazy...people die every day in syria,iraq,palestine and africa and nobody cares :s

Well considering that these attacks actually occurring, without being discovered and/or stopped are relatively rare in the US, and the type of attack, it was a shock to many, as with really any terrorism event.

3 americans die,and all the people go crazy...people die every day in syria,iraq,palestine and africa and nobody cares :s

Where would you rather travel, Baghdad or Boston?

That answers your comment. Which I'm extremely tired of hearing left and right, because it basically sounds like "stop complaining, some people experience terrorist attacks every day, 3 dead is nothing".

Now that things have settled down for the most part, last count was 3 dead and about 140+ wounded, one dead was an 8-year old boy. Police found and defused several other bombs found throughout the city.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has taken over the case, calling it a terrorist attack committed by an unknown party.

The pictures from the explosion are horrific. People with their legs blown off, I saw a picture of one guy in a wheel chair with both legs blown off. It was truly horrendous.

For up-to-date information, here's a link to the HuffingtonPost:

http://www.huffingto..._n_3088615.html

Yeah to just add on the 8 year old dying... their family was torn apart :( the mother had brain injuries along with the 6 year old daughter had a limb blown off :( I feel so bad for the father and other brother in that family with all that casualty in their immediate family...

One of them was an 8 year old british lad... just 2 americans (as what ive read so far) and people are starting to turn a blind eye about africa and the middle east, because war has been going on there for too long now and people are just getting used to it now.

One of them was an 8 year old british lad... just 2 americans (as what ive read so far) and people are starting to turn a blind eye about africa and the middle east, because war has been going on there for too long now and people are just getting used to it now.

Pretty sure the kid and his family lived in Boston in the neighborhood of Dorchester, making him an American.

Truely sad, But heartwarming and amazing to see that there is still good in humanity with strangers helping each other, the news is terrible, but the acts of pure heroism is proof that people are still good.

Heart goes out to all that are involving in these incidents.

First we get bombed now a town over a MIT police officer was shot and killed. We're not catching any luck here in Boston. The most tragic week in our history. Truly sad.

The events may be linked

http://hosted.ap.org...-04-19-07-09-32

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/19/gunshots-reported-on-mit-campus/

Ie the office was killed by the scum bag terrorist(s) that bomb the people.

They are confirmed linked. One suspect dead. One suspect on the run. One police officer killed. One police officer severely injured.

According to the news, one was born in Russia and the other in some other country around chechnya.

I was actually listening to the scanner because the MIT cop got shot, and I got on one when he was enroute to the hospital. So, I was messaging my friend on Facebook who was also listening to the scanner because he's been listening to it the past few days out of boredom and we thought it was cool, armed robbery, armed robbery, fire, trouble breathing and then the car jacking.

I'm glad they were able to took the second suspect in custody alive. What a show. It was frightening yet impressive what the US authorities were able to pull of. Hopefully, the second suspect doesn't die of his wounds so he can be tried for his crimes. And more importantly, this will hopefully provide an insight in his and the brother's motives.

I'd like to pay my respects to the four who have died during the events and my thoughts are with those who got injured or affected by the events in Boston.

RIP

Hoppah

oh..im so sorry about that boy :(