FInn Rescue 12

Boston Mod [RELEASED]

Hey guys, I hate to be that guy because I think this was answered already but I've been searching for a bit and couldn't find it. What exactly do you do to get the default freeplay map instead of the Manhattan-based map? I want to say it was the freeplay.eft but that hasn't worked for me so far, it just crashes to desktop.

Question, several units when their lights are activated will have white boxes. It's obviously something to do with the lights as they flash and strobe to the lights at the time. Is there a fix to this?

You need the corona fix, there should be a download link a couple of pages back.

EDIT: Here is the download link, put the files into your Emergency 4/data/textures/coronas folder and it should work. Just back up your files before hand though incase it doesn't.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/db2knowge8bhl9c/BETA+FIX.rar

I know this is the beta, but the man he is going to keep working on the mod ??? 

You need the corona fix, there should be a download link a couple of pages back.

EDIT: Here is the download link, put the files into your Emergency 4/data/textures/coronas folder and it should work. Just back up your files before hand though incase it doesn't.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/db2knowge8bhl9c/BETA+FIX.rar

Thanks a lot! I can now play in peace.

Cheers.

Unfortunately no dice on my end, it just crashed to desktop when I copied the files. I tried deleting the map files in another for the same reason and it worked, but after several attempts with the Boston Mod still not luck, which is incredibly frustrating since someone finally released a mod representing my hometown.

Unfortunately no dice on my end, it just crashed to desktop when I copied the files. I tried deleting the map files in another for the same reason and it worked, but after several attempts with the Boston Mod still not luck, which is incredibly frustrating since someone finally released a mod representing my hometown.

Where are you dragging the files into?

I'm back.

Over the course of my suspension, I got the new Boston Mod (Facebook) and  played it. I have to say you have me HOOKED. I love this mod, the numbering of the units, the EMS, the detailed fire units... ARGH!

I was trying to replace some of the units in my la mod with some of your engines when doing so they dont have lightbars any idea how to fix this????

You have to copy the objects vehicles and persons folders (models and prototypes) Let me know if its works

Wow..........a really good mod. Definitely one of the best. I can see so much detail and hard work has gone in.

I know it is only beta but these are a Couple of my thoughts....
There are so many police units. I struggle what to do with them all haha. Any thoughts as to what units you send for what etc. 
Maybe for next time the state police could have their own parking spots to return to?
The ambulances seem to struggle to park after they have returned. Maybe you could use the hospital as a fire station and have the EMTs return and spawn from there. I know this was in another mod somewhere.

For some reason the mod hates aerials and ladders. They dont want to respawn any ffs in the station and in FS1 it wont return.

Hope you dont find it harsh criticism! Very good mod!!