Xandarb

Honolulu mod [WIP] -Canceled-

Good start, still needs work of course. I would take a 2nd look at the headlights. Still good job!

Thank you and indeed. This skin is only 2 hours old and I'm still working on it, I will also edit the model at some stage so there's still a lot to do. Yes, I will redo the headlights (actually the whole front), right now the headlights textures are glued onto the front texture. :)

See this more like a model preview :)

Hello and good Teaseday!

Next week is going to be the last teaseday for quite a while, after that I am going to do the models in higher quality, and not get them ready in a week. I am also not necessarily going to tell you guys what I am up to. :D

Today, however, I am not going to show you any new units, but I am going to give you an releasedate for the Demo! Is that good enough? :)

The demo is to be released in four weeks. The 18th of May 2013.

Please keep in mind that this "Demo" is not a complete mod, more of a submod of LaMod to show of what I've done in the last months. I am still intending on releasing the real mod later on when it's ready.

Thank you and good night!

Great news, can't wait for it! :)

Nice! Its good to see that the mod has progressed so fast.

Great birthday present haha lol ( the news cause its my bday today xD)

Thank you guys! :gut:

Congratulations gunswat!

I edited post one, updated the colors.

Looks awesome Xandarb! Cant wait to see more

awsome job

Thank you guys!

:holdglass:

Will the final version come with stations? I noticed on the UI there was no go to station button.

I am planning on that. I have a whole new map in progress but that's going to take a while :P.

Many thanks guys!!!

Just one question is there going to be more then 1 engine because in the video i noticed only engine 7 was there. But so far i love it!

that is correct. In the demo there will be only one (maybe 2) engines, but I plan to make a few more for the second release.

You can take a look at post one to see my preliminary plan of what units I will make.

Can't wait for the demo release!

Thank you! :gut:

Great job but how did you get the game to follow the units when they were responding?

You press N and just keep pressing it till you get to the unit you want to follow

Yeah, what NVFD520 said.

Wow, for your first mod you're doing a fantastic job mate! I am really interested on playing the demo =)

Many thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now to the release of the demo. I am not completely sure that this is a good thing, because it is still very much not a complete product. Consider yourself warned!

My intentions with this release is to show off what I have been doing for the last months and to get feedback on it. Keep in mind that this is my first mod and I have been working with the trial-and-error method so there are most likely loads of stupid mistakes all over it.

I still intend to release the full version later on. Including all the required units and a better map.

Download here:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/32yq3h9wa1qd/n/Honolulu_mod_Demo_-_By_Xandarb_amp_the_Honolulu_mod_team.zip

Please don't shoot me down! :)

Thank you!

Xandarb & Honmod team

edit: added link