Xandarb

Honolulu mod [WIP] -Canceled-

http://www.speedyshare.com/

This is another option for your downloading,there's only one thing to do for a download so it's pretty much idiot proof...but then again.

There is no confusing options for the users and that will save you the problem of countless posts complaining of "download doesn't work".Also a bonus is it's fast download speed with no limitations.

Wow! I've always wanted to do a Honolulu Mod myself, but I never got the time to start it. Hey. If you need any help with info, pics, etc. just ask/msg me. The only thing I'm not capable of doing, though, is doing anything relating to modding. Sorry. But I'll be happy to help with everything else! :)

Hello! Thank you all for your comments!

I am back from vacation (for a while) and will now continue the work on Honolulu Mod. Stay tuned!

Hawaii 5-O is in mod ?

Yes kinda but time will tell if there's going to be even more Hawaii 5-0 stuff for future release(s).

Okay! Everybody with download problems listen up!

Here's what you (most probably) do wrong. You are trying to download the file through filefactory's download manager. Don't.

Quick tutorial:

This is the homescreen. Scroll down to find the download buttons.

attachicon.gifFilefactory1.png

Here you see the download buttons. Press the free one if you don't have an account.

(Scroll down again if you were thrown back to the top)

Untick the box if you don't want to download through the download manager.

Wait a minute or so.

Press download once the timer hits zero. :)

attachicon.gifFilefactory2.png i can find the untick box it doesnt show up

Hello guys and I am sorry for just disappearing like that... :(

I am very extremely busy with school and life in general. I am not working on the mod actively, rather very occasionally. I assure you guys that I intend to complete this eventually, but for now it's more like the mod is on hold.

Sorry again for not giving you any updates on the status and have a nice day!

Xandarb

I just saw a bit of Hawaii Five-O in TV. First time ever I watch this TV stuff, because in my country, Italy, the TV series of this type most watched are Cobra 11 and Kommissar Rex. Anyway, I enjoyed the demo mod. I'm waiting for next updates from the mod creator. Lemme know. Goodbye! 

Hello boys n' girls. Sorry for no updates in a while.

I've been accepted into the Finnish airforce and have no sparetime whatsoever. It's unlikely that I will ever complete this mod.

Thank you for your support! It was fun!

A moderator may lock this thread.

Hello boys n' girls. Sorry for no updates in a while.

I've been accepted into the Finnish airforce and have no sparetime whatsoever. It's unlikely that I will ever complete this mod.

Thank you for your support! It was fun!

A moderator may lock this thread.

Good luck in the Finnish Air Force! Everyone will understand that life comes first and being in the Air Force is more than a reasonable excuse.

Best of luck to you, I will shut down the topic, should you ever decide you have the time and want it re-opened pm one of us and it will be unlocked for ya.