bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

I hope the campaign missions will still be playable...very promising mod!

I don't see any reason why they wouldn't be. I'm hoping to add a new mission or two, but that may come as a patch after this release, if at all. Freeplay is the focus on this version

BAMA would it possible to put real eased whatever version released and WIP for the next in the topic title

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll have to ask the mods about that

BAMA would it possible to put real eased whatever version released and WIP for the next in the topic title

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I second that!  Although we know its gonna be a hot minute for the next version its still kinda of misleading/disappointing.  :(

Update: Map texture is ~75% done, map objects is ~50% done and setup is about ~30% but that will be the quickest to finish.

All units for vollie dept. are finished, just need to be adjusted and lit.

The county fire units are getting reworked textures with a different color scheme - and I've decided there's really no point in keeping the fictional "Chester County" name, since the town on the map is named after a real location. All the county units are being designated for the Beaverhead County as of this update.

To add to that, the CCPD is being eliminated, in name, from this update, and CCSD entirely. The CCPD units are becoming BCSD units, they will keep a similar livery with some color changes

All the units are also being re-scaled to look more accurate next to persons. This means fire engines are much larger now.

TL;DR: Chester County --> Beaverhead County with some fictional aspects; CCPD is now BCSD; All vehicles scaled to more realistic car:person ratio

Probably an EMS Captain I would have though, don't see the point in FD captains unless they actually have a function different to the firefighters or Battalion Chief.

will there also be a captain

There will be an EMS supervisor, part of the county fire department, the only official for the volunteer department will be the chief. No captain for vollie dept.

Is it possible to upload montana mod somewere else because my computer wont let me install it?? could someone upload it to mega??

It's likely not a problem with the file, as plenty of others have downloaded it with no problems... double check the way you're installing it, it's not exactly the most clean install

So after the update it should really be called the Beverhead County Mod :P but nice to hear that its getting different location, as you already have 1.0 for Chester County and also the CC mod you did before hand.

Maybe I'll hold a poll to see what the name should be, Beaverhead County Mod would be more accurate but Montana Mod sounds more all-encompassing... I'm also planning on adding an Idaho State Trooper though (it's called Monida Pass for a reason - Montana/Idaho = Monida), so it's not just Montana, technically...

As long as its nice and rural (more cows than people) I don't care where its set. But if you want to set it on the border that means a few more units to incorporate into the mod and at least one more road sign so...

Well not necessarily. The only extra unit I was planning on adding is the state trooper, and I would need a sign for Idaho either way.