Ghost Graphic Designs

RSB Simulator 2014 - Emergency 4 [V3 WIP]

+ Bugs i got:

Missing ASF;

Bat Chief can't enter back to the suv;

Chose equipment button dissapear sometimes (i gues idle one is missing) 

FkyTcQJs.jpg

INEM male - missing prototype

khrv0Zvs.jpg

Doc with emt bag can pick up cassulty and move it to the ambulance 

2Nm9jA0s.jpg

Parked ambulance near hospital pretty broken...

Guy on the harbor lying at the same spot -_- and you can't enter, need a precision to get to him.

Car fire calls seems not seted up in specs, i think car aren't burning

Despite all this, i love this mod! Just calling one ambulance and listen to the sirens + awersome lighting - 8ByXNUbs.png

This is really a nice mod! I enjoy playing it a lot, and have probably spend to much time on it here in the Christmas. Anyway, I have found som minor bugs:

• When calling VTTU31, the vehicle is deployed at the RBS Main station (at the north of the map) and the firemen at the station at the west
  • When i use the "quick-pack-together" button, the horse is sometimes getting invisible
  • When the accident in the river next to the railway station is appearing, i have some troubles getting the divers into the river so they can "mark" the car for the crane.

But really a nice mod. I have made a extended helping guide to myself, but you are welcome to use it as you wish. A merry Christmas gift from me :-)

Page to print vehicle details

Map with vehicle details

Where can I find the tow truck?

In the normal tech menu

This is really a nice mod! I enjoy playing it a lot, and have probably spend to much time on it here in the Christmas. Anyway, I have found som minor bugs:

• When calling VTTU31, the vehicle is deployed at the RBS Main station (at the north of the map) and the firemen at the station at the west
  • When i use the "quick-pack-together" button, the horse is sometimes getting invisible
  • When the accident in the river next to the railway station is appearing, i have some troubles getting the divers into the river so they can "mark" the car for the crane.
But really a nice mod. I have made a extended helping guide to myself, but you are welcome to use it as you wish. A merry Christmas gift from me :-)

Page to print vehicle details

Map with vehicle details

The horse? And the quick-pack-together?

Hi, I see people are having problems spawning the recovery truck. I downloaded the mod yesterday and also found the problem. HOWEVER, when I look on the Portuguese Modification facebook page I saw a comment about deleting the unit.xml file found in units/vehicle/TEC - then 020ASF/010FGRI . When I did this IT WORKED! 

GGD, did you happen to use my version of Hoppah's Water Supply?

That invisible firehose is a bug I ran into when fixing the person "switch" that happens if you use different types of people to install and remove the supply line. For whatever reason, changing the hidden hose-holder to a different proto causes the firehose to turn invisible; no idea how to fix that, but it's a minor thing that doesn't break any function (you can just tell the person to remove the hose from the hydrant and reconnect if you want to fix it).

+ Bugs i got:

Missing ASF;

Bat Chief can't enter back to the suv;

Chose equipment button dissapear sometimes (i gues idle one is missing) 

FkyTcQJs.jpg

INEM male - missing prototype

khrv0Zvs.jpg

Doc with emt bag can pick up cassulty and move it to the ambulance 

2Nm9jA0s.jpg

Parked ambulance near hospital pretty broken...

Guy on the harbor lying at the same spot -_- and you can't enter, need a precision to get to him.

Car fire calls seems not seted up in specs, i think car aren't burning

Despite all this, i love this mod! Just calling one ambulance and listen to the sirens + awersome lighting - 8ByXNUbs.png

Haha thanks, man! :)

GGD, did you happen to use my version of Hoppah's Water Supply?

That invisible firehose is a bug I ran into when fixing the person "switch" that happens if you use different types of people to install and remove the supply line. For whatever reason, changing the hidden hose-holder to a different proto causes the firehose to turn invisible; no idea how to fix that, but it's a minor thing that doesn't break any function (you can just tell the person to remove the hose from the hydrant and reconnect if you want to fix it).

Yep, I'm using your version. Maybe it is something related with the alpha reflections that makes the firehose invisible?

Does it work with MP?

Negative. 

Here's the newest addition: Lisbonenses Ambulance 06

Yep, I'm using your version. Maybe it is something related with the alpha reflections that makes the firehose invisible?

I've never run into invisible hoses at any other moment, so I don't know. I think it's just a game bug when switching the prototype of a person equipped with an attached hose.