Ghost Graphic Designs

RSB Simulator 2014 - Emergency 4 [V3 WIP]

Managed to compress this even more; now you only have to download 500MB!

Here's the link, enjoy! Long live EM4 modding!

Please report any bugs that you encounter and expect a patch in January, I have to add the two new ambulances we got today (the dutch one will be painted red). :)

Traffic bug near rsb station and Forrest and one of the vehicles at the port has a missing modfile also one near where the old la stattion is with the la pd sign corranas don't go back to station neither does VFCI03

Gunswat

Traffic bug near rsb station and Forrest and one of the vehicles at the port has a missing modfile also one near where the old la stattion is with the la pd sign corranas don't go back to station neither does VFCI03

Gunswat

Copy that. Could you please report and send the rest of the bugs via-PM (sorry lol)? It's better to keep track of them there. :)

How do i know what truck im getting when i click the button in the group setting? Is there a guide for that?

Best way really is to zoom into the truck you want to send and read the number on it. Then find that number in the dispatch panel. Takes a few minutes to learn but you quickly pick up the most common units.

Ghost - you're actually understated on this forum; well done and thank you for another great mod, it's awesome :) I would ask you if you know anything about what kind of dispatch groups are used in real life? 

Ghost - you're actually understated on this forum; well done and thank you for another great mod, it's awesome :) I would ask you if you know anything about what kind of dispatch groups are used in real life? 

Thank you! Well, the only thing I know is the vehicles they send to each calls and what's their purpose (F.E. the RSB Light Pumpers carry the Watch/Station Manager, which coordinates all the teams on-scene). The dispatch groups in the modification were organized this way:

1. RSB (the most important FD in the city)
  2. Lisbonenses VFD (the second most important, for me, because of the reasons specified on the presentation post)
  3. Government units (INEM, Police Dept. and National Guard GIPS)
  4. Backup Volunteer FDs

Not sure if this is what you were asking, but there you go. :P

Absolutely a great mod! My favorite! But I have found some bugs unfortnunately:

• When you call the police car for the second time, sometimes the car arrives without any policemen. I found the cause to be the parking at the police station. The police car parks in the garden of the house next to the station and the policemen don't have enough time to run to the car so it drives away without them.
  • When I get the call for a gas explosion with causualties, there are injured people without any models, so the medics will treat them, but I can't see them and get them on a stredger.
  • One engine doesn't use the right side of the road and just drives everywhere when going to a call. This is the older atego from the northern station.
  • Ambulance under button 3 doesn't have a siren.
  • Coroners van is missings 'parkatbase' button and can't go back.
  • One smaller engine with the steel white cage around it won't go back when I click on the 'P' button, I will have to look which one it was.

I haven't found any other significant bugs. Great job! No first release of a mod will ever be without bugs so I'm really happy that this one is so good! :laugh:

Absolutely a great mod! My favorite! But I have found some bugs unfortnunately:

• When you call the police car for the second time, sometimes the car arrives without any policemen. I found the cause to be the parking at the police station. The police car parks in the garden of the house next to the station and the policemen don't have enough time to run to the car so it drives away without them. Yeah, I noticed that too, I'll make a new police station for the next version.
  • When I get the call for a gas explosion with causualties, there are injured people without any models, so the medics will treat them, but I can't see them and get them on a stredger. That one's new. Gotta take a look into it.
  • One engine doesn't use the right side of the road and just drives everywhere when going to a call. This is the older atego from the northern station. The driver's probably drunk. :P I'll see what I can do, should be the streets.
  • Ambulance under button 3 doesn't have a siren. That bug's my nemesis. I tried to fixed it but still, no solution, still trying though.
  • Coroners van is missings 'parkatbase' button and can't go back. Goddammit... Totally forgot about that one. Blame the cloned prototype, forgot to add it.
  • One smaller engine with the steel white cage around it won't go back when I click on the 'P' button, I will have to look which one it was. Yeah, It's VFCI 03, VFCI 51 and VLCI 22. I probably f'ed up the parking script.

I haven't found any other significant bugs. Great job! No first release of a mod will ever be without bugs so I'm really happy that this one is so good! :laugh:

Thanks all for the positive feedback and for reporting the bugs. I'll release a new version on Christmas with some new vehicles, buildings and with all those bugs fixed. Untill there, keep your distance from the bugged stuff. :P

Thank you very much for all your help, feedback and support. I think that all of the bugs are fixed now. Now I'm just going to finish the additional units and add them. As promised, patch 1 will be released near Christmas. :)