Guest XLR8

Emergency 4 questions

I play it on Windows 7 64-bit, so yes it works.

The American version of the game is called 911 First Responders, so try looking for that name. You might be able to but it from the Atari site or from Amazon or similar, i'm not 100% sure where you could get the US game from.

After playing emergency 2012 and really enjoying it, but has its problems. Does emergency 4 work with window 7 64. If so where could I pick the US version up at.

Yes it does. I myself have windows 7 home 64bit version and it runs well. I haven't heard about any problems with that, so I guess it's thumbs up and for you it's only to run to the nearest store.

Anyhow, remember that the US version is called 911 First Responders. Same stuff, different name. :)

Some people have had problems with purchasing the digital download version, so I would recommend to go for the cd version if possible.

Edit: Bah, I was too slow :P

Thank you very much. You are never going to believe this, but I went my bestbuy, and ask the game sales man if they had it. He said we don't carry it any more, but It shows I have a copy in the back, Sure enough, it was a copy. He said its a copy thats ibeen there for some time. He sold it to me for $5 bucks. So how do I know what version I have, and are there patches for. If so could you please let me know where and what order. Thanks again to you nice folks.

Guys

please help me out i just downloaded the game EM2012 from tpb even from isohunt 2 but it says error found...

please i wanna play this game i saw that it will work on your pc from can you run it...but didn't

my sys requrmnt is

1gb ram

256mb Graphic card ati radeon 9600

3.0 GHz

and please give me torrent file which you think will work better when i install it/...desperately w8in for your reply

Don't ever buy a download for any game.

Disregard that, while having a physical copy is great it's easier to prove you bought a downloaded game, not only that but you can get it faster and if you hold onto your serials etc it's just like buying a game from the shop.

Guys

please help me out i just downloaded the game EM2012 from tpb even from isohunt 2 but it says error found...

please i wanna play this game i saw that it will work on your pc from can you run it...but didn't

my sys requrmnt is

1gb ram

256mb Graphic card ati radeon 9600

3.0 GHz

and please give me torrent file which you think will work better when i install it/...desperately w8in for your reply

You're an idiot.

Guest George.M

Hi guys I want to know how I can upload a mod analitika can anyone help me?

this is name of mod

greek md v0.5 firs .beta

i need this answer

how to upload my mod and how to and how can I do to appear online.