Ghost Graphic Designs

Rockport Modification [V2 W.I.P.]

Okay, update from my desk:

Some of you older folks will remember I once worked with this mod. It seems like ages since I did something useful for it, but I've gotten free time again, and I've started working again:

First update of completed work: EMS Stretcher system: No longer will you have to deal with the ugly two person stretcher, we've joined the ranks of the strykers, similar to the manhattan mod, and pretty uch EVERY European mod. With this comes a few changes:

• No more selecting paramedic and a stretcher paramedic. Every paramedic can treat and can carry a stretcher. Each ambulance has ONE stretcher, and can transport ONE person.
  • The two EMS divisions (RFD And REMS) will have different uniform types they can wear, each one giving them certain advantages, like traffic control, or being fire proof
  • Ambulances will no longer go to an on map hospital. This is something that may be returned in future versions, but at this time, it's a script limitation. The hospital has been replaced with I think buildings. I'll put a bomb there or something to make it interesting.
  • The fire department ambulances will continue to work with the stations

On my docket of work next, pending some changes, I will be working on incorporating a script similar to that which we had in the New York City Mod, where you press one button, and one of X amount of cars will come out. It'll be randomized, and will reduce a lot of the clutter in the garage, as well as make for an interesting scene (no more multiple unit 101s) With this will come different cars, some with pushbars, some with lightbars, etc. Stay tuned for more.

PS. I didn't include pictures of the new paramedic system, because there's no eye candy there, it's solely functionality. If people are interested, I'll do a video of it

Okay, update from my desk:

Some of you older folks will remember I once worked with this mod. It seems like ages since I did something useful for it, but I've gotten free time again, and I've started working again:

First update of completed work: EMS Stretcher system: No longer will you have to deal with the ugly two person stretcher, we've joined the ranks of the strykers, similar to the manhattan mod, and pretty uch EVERY European mod. With this comes a few changes:

• No more selecting paramedic and a stretcher paramedic. Every paramedic can treat and can carry a stretcher. Each ambulance has ONE stretcher, and can transport ONE person.
  • The two EMS divisions (RFD And REMS) will have different uniform types they can wear, each one giving them certain advantages, like traffic control, or being fire proof
  • Ambulances will no longer go to an on map hospital. This is something that may be returned in future versions, but at this time, it's a script limitation. The hospital has been replaced with I think buildings. I'll put a bomb there or something to make it interesting.
  • The fire department ambulances will continue to work with the stations

On my docket of work next, pending some changes, I will be working on incorporating a script similar to that which we had in the New York City Mod, where you press one button, and one of X amount of cars will come out. It'll be randomized, and will reduce a lot of the clutter in the garage, as well as make for an interesting scene (no more multiple unit 101s) With this will come different cars, some with pushbars, some with lightbars, etc. Stay tuned for more.

PS. I didn't include pictures of the new paramedic system, because there's no eye candy there, it's solely functionality. If people are interested, I'll do a video of it

Thanks for the update, NFK. I hope you don't mind that I do some little changes on the personnel when I get the files! :)

Thanks for the update, NFK. I hope you don't mind that I do some little changes on the personnel when I get the files! :)

Actually, I didn't change any of the models, they were exactly as-was when I took them for the new models. Only thing I toyed with was a helmet on EMS people with jackets on, but I haven't quite decided what to do there yet, so nothing's been changed model wise, I just set up functionality.

Sounds cool. Glad to see you all are still working on this great mod. perhaps the next release could include a fix for the ambulance dispatch and parking problems? That would be grand.

Dispatch problems were simple script errors, I'm going to be doing a bit of work with dispatching all units, so that should fix these problems once I get them done. As for parking, a few of these things will actually be replaced and/or eliminated, so I don't want to comment on what will be happening there, other than to say that when this is all said and done, there should not be any more problems with this :)

I know that this can annoy a lot of people, but I've decided to do another paint scheme for the Fire Department units... The old one wasn't doing it for me, it was too "prototype-like", haha. The new logo was designed by Metpolice999 and the new paint scheme will be used by both TRT and FD units. :)

I have a couple of pics for you, guys. I've spent 3 days working on the skin, improving the model and attaching/editing everything in Zmod. I think that the engine is pretty nice, gonna ask Marshall to light it when I got everything done.

Enjoy and please give me some feedback about the paint-scheme! :happy:

post-34602-0-24087300-1365843135_thumb.j

post-34602-0-07538100-1365843139_thumb.j

post-34602-0-09214000-1365843163_thumb.j

post-34602-0-97435300-1365843168_thumb.j

post-34602-0-34045400-1365843170_thumb.j

post-34602-0-21239100-1365843172_thumb.j

post-34602-0-63180800-1365843174_thumb.j

Hi again! :)

Today I bring some WIP and Finished units:

• WIP Bomb Squad unit (inspired in Boston Police and dedicated to the victims of Boston Bombings)
  • Wildland Fire-Fighting vehicle
  • Heavy Rescue Truck w/ fully-working crane.

The heavy rescue truck original model was made by bama1234 and featured in Chester, Montana Submod for Los Angeles Mod. I'm going to ask for permission soon, don't worry about it!

Enjoy and please leave feedback!

post-34602-0-84259200-1366144662_thumb.j

post-34602-0-44343000-1366144664_thumb.j

post-34602-0-51896500-1366144665_thumb.j

post-34602-0-79877100-1366144666_thumb.j

post-34602-0-55011100-1366144667_thumb.j

They all look nice, although it seems like a city the size of Rockport would not have to worry with brush fires. Doesn't Natural Resources Canada deal with wildfires? I'm not Canadian so I'm not sure what their answer the the USFS is. Still great units, especially the rescue crane, and its nice to see a new bomb squad truck.

They all look nice, although it seems like a city the size of Rockport would not have to worry with brush fires. Doesn't Natural Resources Canada deal with wildfires? I'm not Canadian so I'm not sure what their answer the the USFS is. Still great units, especially the rescue crane, and its nice to see a new bomb squad truck.

Most forestry departments have a written code that if it is within a city limits then it is your show unless you want to contract it out to them at huge money. If it is not within your district then they ask that you action the fire (if possible) and they will take over once when they are able to. (thats in regards to British Columbia)