Ghost Graphic Designs

Rockport Modification [V2 W.I.P.]

I have the Gamefly version of EM 4. It doesnt come with the Mod Installer or an Editor. How can I install this mod?

well you don't really need it but it is nice to have.

Ok go in to your game where ever the directory file is and click on EM4 and then make a new folder and name it mods. Then when you download any mod just copy the mod folder (that you just downloaded) and paste it into the MODS folder in your directory. Hope that helps!

*****The mods folder should be in the same place as the DATA folder*****

For a em4 file mod you HAVE to have the mod installer. If you do not have it then you will not be able to run the installer.

Well I have EM4 and I dont have to mod installer and my mods work FINE! So I don't know but even if I had the mod installer I wouldn't use it because I'm used to the other way I install mods.

I have the Gamefly version of EM 4. It doesnt come with the Mod Installer or an Editor. How can I install this mod?

Heres an idea that I did before. Like Zach said, If its EXE, when installing select the path to a private folder. Then take those files and copy and paste them like you would with a 'plain filed' mod. If its '.e4mod' then yes, you need the installer without question. If cant find it in the EM4/911FR folders, go to the windows icon on the bottom left of the screen. Type in a search of 'mod installer'. If nothing comes up for EM4 or 911 FR message gamefly support.

Heres an idea that I did before. Like Zach said, If its EXE, when installing select the path to a private folder. Then take those files and copy and paste them like you would with a 'plain filed' mod. If its '.e4mod' then yes, you need the installer without question. If cant find it in the EM4/911FR folders, go to the windows icon on the bottom left of the screen. Type in a search of 'mod installer'. If nothing comes up for EM4 or 911 FR message gamefly support.

Thanks Marshall for making that more clear! :D

sorry i can read but im not going 26 pages to look for a little thing i thought i'd ask but since people are going to attack me i won't

hey bro I will help you and I won't attack!

So when you need the engine to go back to the station just take the TRT rescue out of the station and then tell the engine to go back when the engine is parked at the station, send the TRT rescue back and should all work but every time you use the engine you'll have to do that whole process again. Hope this helps! :D

Wow people can't read. Known issue currently no fix. Learn to read before posting.

Hey you need to be nice. Maybe they don't want to go through 26 pages of posts and wanted to see if anyone would help. This has been asked before many times but if anyone asks about it I will help them instead of telling them to read.

Hey you need to be nice. Maybe they don't want to go through 26 pages of posts and wanted to see if anyone would help. This has been asked before many times but if anyone asks about it I will help them instead of telling them to read.

No one is suggesting he read through all 26 pages. While squamish may have been a bit hostile, he has a valid point. Simply reading back into the topic would reveal that this is a common issue and was addressed last on page 24. Took me 30 seconds to find it. To be fair I have been following the topic so I am familiar with it, but even for someone not familiar with it, it wouldn't have taken more than 5 minutes. Perhaps in the future people can take 15mins to read back 4-5 pages it will save some time and clutter in the topic. Perhaps Ghost could add a bug list for the current version on the main page.

I digress, back on topic. The jackets look great. Maybe you could add a hi-vis strip to the back of the collar. That seems to be somewhat common on police jackets I've seen.

No one is suggesting he read through all 26 pages. While squamish may have been a bit hostile, he has a valid point. Simply reading back into the topic would reveal that this is a common issue and was addressed last on page 24. Took me 30 seconds to find it. To be fair I have been following the topic so I am familiar with it, but even for someone not familiar with it, it wouldn't have taken more than 5 minutes. Perhaps in the future people can take 15mins to read back 4-5 pages it will save some time and clutter in the topic. Perhaps Ghost could add a bug list for the current version on the main page.

I digress, back on topic. The jackets look great. Maybe you could add a hi-vis strip to the back of the collar. That seems to be somewhat common on police jackets I've seen.

I understand your point and I agree with it. But squish fire doesn't need to tell people that they can't read. All CFDDIVE wanted was some help. He might not of known that this problem has been asked.

Sorry mods I'll get back to topic!

ok im starting to have too many crashes i have applied the patch but after playing it a few time with no worries i go and play it last night and it did a CTD and i kept tryin several times not sure if a file got damaged after a computer update or what buts its permanet ive tries reinstalling it over and over but no luck...thanks for any help if possible :sporty:

Gonna create a new Facebook Page in the next days... Facebook doesn't allow me to change the page name after the 200 likes milestone... LOL

I'm going to work a lot on the mod, from 14th December untill 2nd January!

Cerveza Heights, MedEvac, Auxiliary / Municipal Police, MCU and more units are already ingame!

I'll keep you guys posted... ;)