Ghost Graphic Designs

Rockport Modification [V2 W.I.P.]

This is an amazing mod, absolutly love it, I have only had 2 little problems with it, one, is about the fire engine at the smaller station, I can not get it to return to the station, it says there is no room for it(I tried replacing it with other fire vehicles, but they didn't work either) The other problem is about the traffic lights, they seem to change too quickly sometimes so there can be huge lines of traffic, and I am not sure where the file that controls the traffic lights is, but both problems aren't really major, there not too hard to ignore. Other than, loving the mod so far!

This is an amazing mod, absolutly love it, I have only had 2 little problems with it, one, is about the fire engine at the smaller station, I can not get it to return to the station, it says there is no room for it(I tried replacing it with other fire vehicles, but they didn't work either) The other problem is about the traffic lights, they seem to change too quickly sometimes so there can be huge lines of traffic, and I am not sure where the file that controls the traffic lights is, but both problems aren't really major, there not too hard to ignore. Other than, loving the mod so far!

Those are the two issues I noticed right away. So far so good otherwise.

The EMS ambulances do not have a return to station command, is this intentional? :huh:

@Fred03 nope its also happening to me

Hi!

I removed the commands porpusely! The EMS ambulances aren't suposed to park the station when there are units already assigned for the Fire Department [Fire & Rescue]... :)

Does it crash to desktop or just pop up a message box?

For me it just gives me an error message when I call for an ALS ambulance. But when I get in to the Free Play game I just get 2 of the LAX (Rockport EMS Ford series) ambulances and 2 of the vintage ambulances(Rockport EMS Chevrolet series) to use as the ambulances that I can call (via police.) I can't call use the EMS supervisor and the Batallion chief to call those ambulances. I will see if I can fix the ALS ambulance call script.

Zach