Ghost Graphic Designs

Rockport Modification [V2 W.I.P.]

I would imagine it would be better used a USAR or Forest Fire sorta thing since it is an off road vehicle.

it would be better used as a off road law enforcement unit or a forestry fire unit, nice unit non the less

Forest rangers Maby

So... I thought about your ideas and made a nice solution, the brand-new USAR unit from RockPort EMS!

Say "hi" to Packie, our very well trained dog! :happy:

Note: Skin and model are subject to future minor changes!

post-34602-0-46703000-1340559791_thumb.j

post-34602-0-17511600-1340559792_thumb.j

post-34602-0-68760000-1340559792_thumb.j

post-34602-0-29242600-1340559793_thumb.j

Made a little gameplay of what we have so far. You won't be surprised, you may even think that is tottaly crappy. I'm being serious, we still have a lot to do on the map and pictures (commands and units).

[media=]

Tell us what you think about it and please, make your comments based in the positive aspects that you saw on the gameplay. :happy:

@ausavin - I don't know, scripting something like that may be complicated... :)

Note: For some reason, Fraps didn't captured the coronas.

You should definetly keep Mama Said Knock You Out for the ingame music! :cool:

I think that the tactical support truck should only have 2, maybe three slots for ffs, and you should make a differnt icon for the operations command SUV instead of one of the fire engine icons. Even the police car I con would work a bit better for now i think. Good Work Keep it up! :)

Whats with Rosenbauer being on everything?

Oh yeah, I forgot to explain that... Rosenbauer is the main manufacturer of equipment and vehicles for RockPort Fire & Rescue, you will find that on the Field Manual that comes with the mod package! :)

(Don't forget, the mod is fictional!)

Hi again!

I've been really busy with my private life so, the updates and progress have slowed a little bit... Don't worry, on the next week I'll work a lot on the missing units and personnel!

About the release date: as you can read, the front "cover" of the topic states that the release date can change. I'm sorry to inform that the release date will be changed in the future, so the mod will not be released on schedule.

Thank you one more time for the sugestions, improvements and for the nice feedback! :)