In a way yes and in a way no. We are at a stump right now with a current crash that is going on. Until that is fixed, releasing is not in my sights. We also have a ton of little things to finish up. Personally, I started with the big things and got them out of the way. Now we are working on the little things like updating the units, fixing lights, childs, skins, etc. Im also experimenting with the Lang and Spec files.

If we finish with this submod and do not find a way around the models that cannot be released, we(If the same volunteers stay) will be begin on the next project. Which with my knowledge of how things work, I wont use any models I cant release.

But thank you everyone for the nice comments! Thats whats been going on behind closed doors.

In the lighting preview, I show them(5:58) :) Although, the lights that are displayed most likely wont be in the finial version. I remember Griffy talking about updating them(on the CVs) so Ill be checking back with that and updating the chopper and tact units once Im at that stage. Im also not done with the persons so Ill be showing a video on the troopers, and SWAT :) Also, Im adding another OSHP unit later on for the extra pack. And will be redoing the command center!

Not quite yet. I don't like to rush anyone who helps with the submod.

Also, I changed up the front pic since the holidays are over. Let me know your thoughts! I also fixed it up and updated the progress bars! :)

But I do have some news about the recent 'snow storm' though.

Take this story as an example of the superiority of the events that may occur.

Quoted from Recordpub:

Snow showers with pockets of blowing snow led to multiple crashes in Portage County and large pileups in other parts of the state Monday.

A crash involving more than 80 vehicles on Interstate 275 near Cincinnati trapped motorists for hours Monday and led to the death of at least one. According to the Cincinnati Enquirer, a 12-year-old girl was killed in the pileup after exiting the car she was in during the crash at about 11:30 a.m.

At about the same time, as many as 50 vehicles, including multiple semitrailers, were involved in a crash on Interstate 75 between the cities of Middletown and Monroe in southwestern Ohio.

Four semitrailers and about 20 cars crashed on Interstate 71 near Mansfield later Monday afternoon.

A dispatcher for the Ravenna Post of the Ohio Highway Patrol said troopers responded to a two-car crash and a four-car crash on Interstate 76 in Portage County at about 3 p.m., resulting in one person being transported to an area hospital.

Not quite yet. I don't like to rush anyone who helps with the submod.

Also, I changed up the front pic since the holidays are over. Let me know your thoughts! I also fixed it up and updated the progress bars! :)

But I do have some news about the recent 'snow storm' though.

Take this story as an example of the superiority of the events that may occur.

Quoted from Recordpub:

Snow showers with pockets of blowing snow led to multiple crashes in Portage County and large pileups in other parts of the state Monday.

A crash involving more than 80 vehicles on Interstate 275 near Cincinnati trapped motorists for hours Monday and led to the death of at least one. According to the Cincinnati Enquirer, a 12-year-old girl was killed in the pileup after exiting the car she was in during the crash at about 11:30 a.m.

At about the same time, as many as 50 vehicles, including multiple semitrailers, were involved in a crash on Interstate 75 between the cities of Middletown and Monroe in southwestern Ohio.

Four semitrailers and about 20 cars crashed on Interstate 71 near Mansfield later Monday afternoon.

A dispatcher for the Ravenna Post of the Ohio Highway Patrol said troopers responded to a two-car crash and a four-car crash on Interstate 76 in Portage County at about 3 p.m., resulting in one person being transported to an area hospital.

I live in Northeast Ohio to, and we got hit hard, and had tone of accidents.

Yea, I seen the 20 car pile up on Fox8 News this morning, was crazy, my city didnt get much snow we got less than 2 inches total, but it was FREEZING out

Trust me I know, I had to walk around Akron U in 4°! Its a wind tunnel here! With as low as a 12° wind chill!

There have been plenty more accidents that occurred today as well!

In other news, I proud to announce that Zach1019 is doing some more events to the map. Which at this time will not be shown and kept secret. :D

He is also working on some of the more smaller things that need to be brushed up (Ex. Adding/replacing objects on the map). And once this is finished up, Sniper so kindly offered to aid in adding spawns to the volunteer POVs :sporty:

Which comes with good and bad news. We will be very close to finishing up the submod! But like I said before, If we finish with this submod and do not find a way around the models that cannot be released, we(If the same volunteers stay) or I, will be begin on the next project. Which with my knowledge of how things work, I wont use any models I cant release so then the project can be released whenever.

Sorry for any typos, Im typing in a hurry.

Thanks for reading,

Marshall

Be safe out there!

Just found that one! Ill be making the charger look very similar to that :)

Sweet, have you seen the Charger IRL though? OMG lol I saw one during the summer up on near 480, holy crap it has to be the hottest car you would see

and to whoever else wants to see it here it is, Rumors say, OSHP Will be getting all Chargers and retiring their CVPI's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62xxur3kir

Sweet, have you seen the Charger IRL though? OMG lol I saw one during the summer up on near 480, holy crap it has to be the hottest car you would see

and to whoever else wants to see it here it is, Rumors say, OSHP Will be getting all Chargers and retiring their CVPI's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62xxur3kir

Nope, I havent seen it. That video wont show for me.

Heres something I put together last night. As of right now, they are just decoration. But I will be checking out how to get them to start and then change into their gear. They are in their plain fire department clothes, and ready to go out to work :)

59509_277061049087967_1681705542_n.jpg

251879_277061062421299_671370627_n.jpg

320958_277061069087965_1396894181_n.jpg

148346_277061092421296_65646431_n.jpg

19018_277061099087962_109011134_n.jpg

66453_277061119087960_1640813601_n.jpg

735137_277061152421290_99389074_n.jpg

155088_277061149087957_141372574_n.jpg