reading this forum and being a newbe i dont get. what do you mean by getting permission?

When you are reskining a model for release you need to get permission form the original creator before you can release it.

As Fred has already put reskinning is one thing you need permission for. Other things include using someone else's work in your mod as itself and alterations to another individual's models or other work. Always ask permision first its much easier than being accused of stealing or caught stealing and banned. :)

Says the person whos avatar is "Stop Bullying"

Don't hate on people because of mistakes.

WIP means work in progress plus its already been mentioned its not out yet

and please dont say thats bullying u dont know what i went through

Anyway to get off of this little skirmish up there /\ :police: the video is being edited and will be up very soon! Just a sneak preview into some of the vehicles in the mod. We would show much more but do to copyright laws, we cant show the models without the editors permission which he's said he hasn't gotten yet so, guess you'll have to wait ;)

It is on the thread line. Guys lets just forget about this problem and move on so we can all get along.

EXACTLY, this topic isnt "Flame Wars" Its about a submod that is in the topic Submods Private/WIP <---- WIP Work In Progress. Okay? So off of that topic, discussion closed. So lets get back on the submod.

Like I said video should be out soon! :D

Okay, now that I'm back..I can see everyone had fun while I was away. As said, a video will be out later on the extra units packs lighting. Keep in mind, nothing is finial at the moment and ideas are still being taken into consideration. Stevenew has went ahead and created the video, but Ill be editing it up. Keep watching this post for the video to be edited into it.

Sorry, the video wasn't done in time and should be (dont quote me) ready by tomorrow after noon.

On another note:

Keep in mind that most of the items within this submod do not have permission to be released, Which is the main reason the submod is taking so long to get out. But with that also comes the level of 'strictness' being watched on this topic. So if another outburst happens again, Im not sure this topic will stay open much longer. As it is already a pain in the aXX trying to show the creators of the blocked content that it is being put to good worth and their work is being respected. Thank you guys for clearing everything up and working everything out. Although on a finial note, no one is to blame here but me. WIP was not in the topic at the time; but is now.

Thank you, and don't forget to check back later (maybe around 7-8pm EST) tomorrow on this post for the video. Although its nothing big, its simply something to show at the moment.

Okay, now that I'm back..I can see everyone had fun while I was away. As said, a video will be out later on the extra units packs lighting. Keep in mind, nothing is finial at the moment and ideas are still being taken into consideration. Stevenew has went ahead and created the video, but Ill be editing it up. Keep watching this post for the video to be edited into it.

Sorry, the video wasn't done in time and should be (dont quote me) ready by tomorrow after noon.

On another note:

Keep in mind that most of the items within this submod do not have permission to be released, Which is the main reason the submod is taking so long to get out. But with that also comes the level of 'strictness' being watched on this topic. So if another outburst happens again, Im not sure this topic will stay open much longer. As it is already a pain in the aXX trying to show the creators of the blocked content that it is being put to good worth and their work is being respected. Thank you guys for clearing everything up and working everything out. Although on a finial note, no one is to blame here but me. WIP was not in the topic at the time; but is now.

Thank you, and don't forget to check back later (maybe around 7-8pm EST) tomorrow on this post for the video. Although its nothing big, its simply something to show at the moment.

hello Marshall I just wanted to ask with the extra work you put into the submod and if approved by an admin when will submod be expected to release like say around 12/10/12 (<only an example) also how much progress have you made into the submod say like half way or more

hello Marshall I just wanted to ask with the extra work you put into the submod and if approved by an admin when will submod be expected to release like say around 12/10/12 (<only an example) also how much progress have you made into the submod say like half way or more

Hey bro you are not allowed to ask for release dates and you could be suspended for asking about it. I'm not going to report you for it but just letting you know.

Hey bro you are not allowed to ask for release dates and you could be suspended for asking about it. I'm not going to report you for it but just letting you know.

As my very intelligent and kind friend above me has posted you can't ask for a release date but seeing as you are new please read these forum rules that we have here. To partially answer your question, there is an ongoing set of progress bars on the first page that Marshall does a pretty good job of staying on top of if you wanted a rough idea of where things are. But we would be foolish to actually give a date or even a season of when mods will come out. It seems that every time that happens personal lives simply get in the middle of the plan and things get pushed back longer and people get angry cause things aren't out when they were told they would be out. :)

As a slight side not I noticed you were looking for a new PD siren. I packaged together a couple of my old ones I use sometimes. You and anyone else reading this are welcome to download/use them here. Just click the file tab then download. Please make sure you view the README

sorry guys for the post i made i must have forgotton about it i apologize for every thing and I will not attempt such things again i promise

No it's ok I was just letting you know so that you don't get in trouble. I agree with sniper3369 about the release date. If they were to say a release date and then something happened that they couldn't release it, people would be angry and that's why we don't ask for release dates and or say a release date.

Don't worry about it. I didn't report you.

Hey guys, since you dont get to see too much now that the major things have died down. Heres a little something to show what has been worked on.

Ive just been updating little things like the textures on the vehicles and so on. Heres the updated version of the ladder.

*The pictures will come out more blurry than the actual model*

196158_241445092649563_1599688958_n.jpg

293868_241445102649562_395886353_n.jpg

304429_241445115982894_2006266961_n.jpg

404178_241445129316226_1687842391_n.jpg

527493_241445135982892_405139100_n.jpg