Ive heard a lot of good things about this submod my hope for you is that this will become more popular than hoppah's los angles mod, I love the work you have done keep it up your doing great cant wait for the release

Thank you! I couldn't dream of it becoming more popular than that! His mod is what made me come to 911FR. I have quite a bit respect for him and his work.

And no worries! There wont be an installer. Its the old copy and paste the files.

But in the end, it will be worth that copy and pasting to play this mod hahaha, especially if you live in Ohio and know where Ravenna is :D

Well, here it is! The first engine made for mutual aid! The city of Kent, engine 1823 is one of our first engines made for mutual aid. Next will be the ladder and ambulance. Once finished with that, Rootstown's medic and ladder will be also added.

Next picture is a new civil truck! A fictional storm chasers truck.

Next to that is our fictional DUI unit! Original Skin idea/reskin from Ausavin26 and edited by Marshall.

The rest of the images have been posted on our Facebook page!

post-13057-0-01411700-1355041758.jpg

post-13057-0-72319600-1355041770.jpg

post-13057-0-96875100-1355041774.jpg

Thank you! I couldn't dream of it becoming more popular than that! His mod is what made me come to 911FR. I have quite a bit respect for him and his work.

And no worries! There wont be an installer. Its the old copy and paste the files.

So there wont be a auto-run thing like the LA mod had?

Thank you! Yeah, Kent's fire vehicles are all yellow. The chief has a white and yellow one, but that's about it. The DUI vehicle is completely fictional. I didn't want just the traditional black and white police vehicles. So this one is red. Plus Ausavin made the original reskin red, so I didn't change it.

Nope, sorry. Once you download the mod, it will have to be unpacked and then just copy the files over. I'm unfamiliar with even how to get started on an installer or even how to start and load the mod from the desktop like the LA mod had. I do remember that.

It will be simple, it will just take a little more time to place in the file. This submod will come with all the files that are necessary for the submod. You wont have to replace or merge anything! Thank you, Im really looking forward to releasing this submod! Theres just a few kinks and jams that need fixed.

Honestly no. The POV vehicles will be only be callable from off the map. The only option they will have is patrol. Only one POV (the jeep) will be stationed at the city FD.

Anyone who has ever done any work on this submod needs to PM me with the subject [README] to be credited for their work(unless I have gotten a hold of you about this within the past week). With their README file in notepad form made and ready to download. Otherwise their work will be removed and no credit will be given.

wow see messages about read me files marshall man your getting me excited does this mean your nearly ready to release and man I must say every photo or vid I have seen of this mod your managing looks outstanding will be one of the first of your fans to download this and try it out and as always with any mods I will give you honest constructive feedback and not negative or destructive feedback look forward to maybe having a game with ya online sometime whenever the good old ambo service gives us enough time off that is lol

Thanks guys! Yes we are nearing the end, but there still is much things to do. Little things like updating vehicle skins, editing building skins, changing models, fixing lights and adding more models.. On top of that, there are some big (known) bugs that need to be sorted out before I anything gets released. Things like that. Thank you for your support! I was asking for READMEs so I know what I need to keep in the submod and remove/replace.

For anyone who hasnt seen our FB page, many new pics have been placed on there!

Anyone who has ever done any work on this submod needs to PM me with the subject [README] to be credited for their work(unless I have gotten a hold of you about this within the past week). With their README file in notepad form made and ready to download. Otherwise their work will be removed and no credit will be given.

Now typically I dont double post, but since the last post is so old, everyone has already seen it.

Heres some new things Ive been working on to add more of a realistic feel to the game.

Below are some pics of an updated skin on the sheriff bus! Plus newly added, school bus! Original reskin by griffy. Completely reskined by Marshall.

Now, onto the two last pics. I found some wheels that are big enough to replace the default ones. But Im iffy between the black or the chrome. Personally I like the chrome but I like the black wheels on the TWP tanker truck(2415). But I cant seem to find any other higher quality chrome wheels that are big enough to fit the trucks. Let me know what you think. Should we keep the black wheels on the trucks, or leave the chrome? If anyone knows any wheels I can get that will fit the engines, please let me know!

**More images are on FB.

post-13057-0-25327900-1355815280.jpg

post-13057-0-55225900-1355815285.jpg

post-13057-0-69795600-1355815293.jpg

post-13057-0-84657200-1355815301.jpg