Hey guys, most of you know, I like a lot of realism. But I love to mix in fictional stuff as well. This makes the game more interesting (at least to me). So with that, what are some of your ideas that you would like to see mixed in with the game? It can be events, small details, models, etc. Keep it real though, nothing like polar bears attacking the city!

Also, if you want to see the latest updates with pictures, please check out the FB page! Ill try to keep as many updates on there as possible so the forum does not get flooded with the smaller updates.

On a finial note, most of the map work has been redone. The small beach and farm area has been taken out. The game had a major CTD that was caused by those map edits. But in replacement, the hospital now has a parking lot! Pictures are on FB. I don't remember saying this before, but in case I didn't I will say it again. Any areas with major construction, will be replaced on the first update in the following weeks of the initial release. Adding a more dynamic feel. It could range from having another fire station down to just a new shop.

I have several ideas,

1. instead of a attempted murder why not a real murder where the victim is dead

2. Random vehicle spawn for freeplay like the new york mod has

3. ( not sure if this is possible) two competing riots that you would have to separate and arrest, instead of just attacking your officers the different groups would attack each other.

4. A warrant, you would need to go to some person home and arrest him.

5. Drug deal where you would have to catch two people who would take off in different directions

I have several ideas,

1. instead of a attempted murder why not a real murder where the victim is dead

2. Random vehicle spawn for freeplay like the new york mod has

3. ( not sure if this is possible) two competing riots that you would have to separate and arrest, instead of just attacking your officers the different groups would attack each other.

4. A warrant, you would need to go to some person home and arrest him.

5. Drug deal where you would have to catch two people who would take off in different directions

Dangit, Sorry about post above, my computer shutdown when I was trying to reply. I was going to say, a drug deal is a great idea!

I have several ideas,

1. instead of a attempted murder why not a real murder where the victim is dead possible ers berlin has it

2. Random vehicle spawn for freeplay like the new york mod has again possible

3. ( not sure if this is possible) two competing riots that you would have to separate and arrest, instead of just attacking your officers the different groups would attack each other. what about one that just starts of really big with people looting like on the mission what your describing sounds alot more like a gang fight

4. A warrant, you would need to go to some person home and arrest him.would need scripting

5. Drug deal where you would have to catch two people who would take off in different directions possible i would think

well i thought about some sea rescues like capsized boat major shooting (gangs) and what about hostage situation but with four people with mp5s or something

Sorry for the double post but I have some more ideas.

1. Deer poaching in one of the state parks. ( i have seen some deer on some of the campaign maps)

2. Small airplane crash ( the Manhattan mod has a helicopter crash and the harbor city mod has a jet crash so it could be done)

3. Escaped animals like from a zoo or private collector, the would have to be shot ( as far as i know despite much talk about it no one has successfully made a "catch animal" script.

4. Domestic violence, probably one of the most common calls ( this would take place inside a house, currently the hostage situation is the only crime event that takes place in a building)

Sorry for the double post but I have some more ideas.

1. Deer poaching in one of the state parks. ( i have seen some deer on some of the campaign maps)

2. Small airplane crash ( the Manhattan mod has a helicopter crash and the harbor city mod has a jet crash so it could be done)

3. Escaped animals like from a zoo or private collector, the would have to be shot ( as far as i know despite much talk about it no one has successfully made a "catch animal" script.

4. Domestic violence, probably one of the most common calls ( this would take place inside a house, currently the hostage situation is the only crime event that takes place in a building)

That sounds really cool! One of the maps for the LA mod has a big airplane crash, though. But a small one, maybe into a house or parked cars would be cool!

Its kinda funny because actually in a county in Ohio, ((Im sure you heard about it)) were the guy had exotic animals on the loss and they had to catch them and kill or save them, but that would be kinda cool

Okay, looking at the ideas so far. I like a lot of them!

• A real murder does sound good, but Ill look into that since its at random like fires.
  • Random vehicle spawn is very much possible! I will for sure take a deeper look into that.
  • The two competing riots is a good idea, but script work is involved and that is out of my knowledge.
  • Same with the warrant. Id LOVE to add a situation like that, but the script work is a pain!
  • The hostage situation is a great idea and I will experiment with that. As for the boat, that is something I can do and I will check that out.
  • Although Ravenna does not border a lake and is a good distance from water. The in game map is the original with the water on the edges...Ive been looking into getting rid of the water, but it has been causing a strange crash. Even when everything dealing with the water has been removed.
  • The deer is good! There will be animals like the more wooded areas! The current map does not have enough room for any big or major woodland or park areas. The random dogs walking around on the streets will be taken out.
  • The airplane crash is already being taken into the game. Ive been experimenting around with adding a crash like that. A real plane crash did happen (I believe last year), but it was a small trainer plane. It happened in the field across from our new high school.
  • The escaped animals will be looked into, but will take some script work. Like TprHardy said, a similar event did happen in Ohio not to long ago.
  • Domestic, is an amazing idea that has been being tried into a few other mods I heard. I will surely look into it since its such a popular request!

Thank you everyone and keep the ideas coming. Although not every idea can be put into the game, I will try to get as many as I can without overdoing it.

@TprHardy I know that is where i got the idea :D

Anyway more ideas

1. Gang activity ( you would have to go arrest 4-5 guys in some dark corner of some parking lot or something)

2.Person leaving the scene of a accident their would be a car crash and this guy would just drive away ( i think you could combine the scripts for "stolen vehicle" and "MVA" to make this one)

3. Officers on foot patrol ( I know this was discussed in some other mods but i assume you wold just make a path for them to follow around a map) Found it http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/12345-lapd-foot-patrol/page__hl__%20officers%20%20foot%20%20patrol

4.Some sort of witness protection thing ( you would have a guy to protect and 3-4 guys would try to kill him like in the campaign mission)

5.Kidnapping ( this could be done in several ways, have it be the "stolen vehicle" when you stop the car both get out and you have to arrest the person, or it could be like the hostage situation)

6. Fireworks, kids are shooting off fireworks and if you don''t arrest them soon enough they will either start a fire of injure some one

7. Drug bust ( you have to arrest several people and remove the drugs, this could also take place on a ship ( maybe give police officers a lift command and a unit like a small truck you would have to load the drugs into and take them to the station)

@Fred03 lol when you said that im like "Hey, that actually happened in Ohio not that long ago" but hey more calls and stuff would make it alot more fun, instead of running the same fire call and car crash every 2 minutes give PD more stuff to do or something that requires alot of units.

what about gang related calls like drive by shootings or graffiti tagging calls or gang shoot outs this is all i can come up with any one else have ideas for calls

How about this as a idea. A 911 hang up call and have it to a random call like a medical or a police dispute.

Thank you! I will be editing the dispatch and showing a few examples pretty soon. Anyone who would like to volunteer their voice would be great! Just PM me for details!

what about a boating accident? The victims would be in the water and the boats would end up sinking?

I will be doing something with an accident in water, but the boats may be an issue since they cant be towed away.. I will for sure look into it though!

Thank you everyone! All ideas will be looked into and keep them coming!

Drunk driving is also a great one! That one will take some planning but should be able to be done! It may replace the stolen vehicle...

Anyone who wishes to volunteer their voice will be doing a variety of different calls. Here are some that I need people for:(these are listed as the event names)

Fire: Flash Strike, Cigarette fire, car fire.

Police: Shoplifting, stolen vehicle/drunk driving, traffic light failure, fight, bomber, hostage situation, arson, demonstration, robbery, pick pocketing, suicide-drowning-track-window, random shooting.

Ravenna only has so many things that go on here. It would be near impossible to get the actual recordings of even half of these.

Edited by marshall8946