Hey Guys, Here you go! This videos just shows you the little things I have been doing around the submod. Its been mostly the only things I have had time to do.

Also, Stevenew is has just finished lighting a new construction/tec van that will be shown later once it is skinned.

No I suppose not provided you guys know what your getting into :)

6925619300_e70058244b_z.jpg

PLEASE VIEW THE README

FPS Units Submod

Hey guys, I have been playing this game for along time I was user CrazyLion425, but that looks like it got deleted so I started a new user name... Anyways... I tried to download the above vehicle mod that you guys put up for download, but the link says the file isn't found. Any way you can re upload that file? I was so excited when I saw someone made the Fed units then very disappointed when the link was busted. Anyway you can bring it back? Besides that the mod looks really cool! Great work.

Hey guys, I have been playing this game for along time I was user CrazyLion425, but that looks like it got deleted so I started a new user name... Anyways... I tried to download the above vehicle mod that you guys put up for download, but the link says the file isn't found. Any way you can re upload that file? I was so excited when I saw someone made the Fed units then very disappointed when the link was busted. Anyway you can bring it back? Besides that the mod looks really cool! Great work.

Hey partner its all set you tried to click through the old link. Just use the one on the first page. :)

Awesome but now it says I have to pay for a premium account to download the file. :(

Ok guys new link below. I will be looking into a more permanant storage solution for the future.

I have found a new storage option. Any issues with the download please let me know. Just choose file in the upper right hand corner and download. :)

@Marshall when you have a moment can you update the first page with the new link please?

https://docs.google....ZFIzLWhBQ0U1bnc

Edited by sniper3369

Why aint tec on frontpage?

Tec isnt listed because of such the small size of units. Most of the tec units were already done by the time the submod was created. Just recently the last of the units were lighted. As well, the majority of tec units will only be released with the extra units pack. For now just the basic units will be available.

Hey guys! Heres a very quick little video of something I threw together in the last hour I have been home...finally.

I made a newer version of the stop sign. I also added one with L.E.D.s on it. Expect to see little cool things like this around the modification. I have plans for the traffic lights as well :) So heres a short video on what they look like along with a sneak peak on a new civil vehicle.

I am apparently much more needy then i thought... I downloaded the file and copied it into the mod i wanted to use it in... I don't see them in the game... clearly i am missing a step. help?

Yep take a look at the README file in there. There is a lot of other stuff you have to do to get them in game. It is work you will have to do for yourself. Off hand you would have to edit at a MINIMUM the "freeplaybase.xml", "portraits.xml" (x2), "infotexts.xml", and "LASiren.script" files.

If you know how to get the models together then you are set. All you have to do is go in the editor and place them there. That is the easiest way to get them in game. Otherwise you would have to edit the files that are listed by sniper. You can also follow the tutorial on the main page for adding vehicles.

Hey guys! Heres a very quick little video of something I threw together in the last hour I have been home...finally.

I made a newer version of the stop sign. I also added one with L.E.D.s on it. Expect to see little cool things like this around the modification.

Does it work as a 1 car stoplight?

Uncontrolled intersections cause some headaches in the LA mod. Though I'm not sure if only having one at an intersection will be as good as just all stoplights, but it's something.

Very nice work this is shaping up to be.

Does it work as a 1 car stoplight?

Uncontrolled intersections cause some headaches in the LA mod. Though I'm not sure if only having one at an intersection will be as good as just all stoplights, but it's something.

Very nice work this is shaping up to be.

Thank you, and most likely not as a one car, although I will mess around and see what I can do. The four way stops may just end up like a traffic light intersection. Plus ive been doing different tests on the amount of traffic through the map. In Ravenna, traffic is beginning to grow heavier and heavier, so in the mod you may see one main road that has heavy traffic while others have light traffic.

ok so what kind of personel do you put in those vehicles? I don't think that the files came with the personel too.

There will be personal, but they are not included with that release. They will be included in the extra units pack.