There will be, but it wont be placed on the map. I currently am thinking of changing the paint scheme on the tiller to the bigger city next to us called Kent. Ravenna does not have a tiller, so it'd make a little more since. Plus it'll add another unit for the mutual aid.

yehh :)

Nope, there is no beta and no plans on having one in the future. If you wish so have a taste of our work, you may look on the front page for links to download vehicles that we have worked on. Thats the closest to a beta as this submod will get.

Yes, but basic. Like the extinguisher, the ability to change into SCBA, etc. Although, the volunteer F250 will offer the advantage of having all of the equipment that is able to be seen in the bed of the truck. More than likely, most people will forget about the volunteer vehicles due to the ability of having Ravenna fire's equipment truck(2326) which holds the same equipment as the Rescue engine does.

More than likely, most people will forget about the volunteer vehicles due to the ability of having Ravenna fire's equipment truck(2326) which holds the same equipment as the Rescue engine does.

Nah, that is what I am looking forward to the most. Volunteer units make up the majority of departments, especially here in the south-east. I am looking forward to those being in game and involving them in the calls =D.

Heres a little teaser on some stuff! Currently, griffy is helping me light, and ausavin is helping me with the map texture. So this submod is getting to is ends :)

In the video:

• New garbage truck was added with working strobe lights
  • Two new civil police cars that you will see passing through Ravenna, most likely just to use the courthouse we have.
  • The rear of the OSHP station is completely redone into parking and a briefing area for the personal about to execute a search warrant.
  • All new construction sites! There are a total of four areas under construction!! The Ravenna area/Portage County is currently undergoing major construction on the highways and main streets. On this map you will see that! There will also be traffic jams due to the construction! But don't worry, the construction isn't just placed there for nothing! After the initial release, a new map will be released later on with new buildings and parking lots and maybe even more emergency services stations. The new places will replace all the areas of the construction on the map. But you will then have new areas being worked on as well.

If there is anything I could do to help get the submod up and running please let me now, I think that this submob will make an excellant download for all of us smalltown USA mod players.

Thank you but we are currently about to finish. Right now there are only a few odd jobs that need done. Mostly skinning and some lighting.

I live here in Ohio and not far from Ravenna.

1. Are you going to add Snow, Rain and maybe some few storms in future?
  2. Are you going to add city Snow plows that can be control? (tell them were to go or put them on to drive around the city and plow or no plow)
  3. Are you able to control the trash trucks? (tell to pick up trash and/or drive around the city pick up trash)
  4. Are your downloads free or do you have to pay for them? (the download site what you to pay for them)

Your Mod look GREAT, I can't wait to play it.

Lot

I live here in Ohio and not far from Ravenna.

1. Are you going to add Snow, Rain and maybe some few storms in future?
  2. Are you going to add city Snow plows that can be control? (tell them were to go or put them on to drive around the city and plow or no plow)
  3. Are you able to control the trash trucks? (tell to pick up trash and/or drive around the city pick up trash)
  4. Are your downloads free or do you have to pay for them? (the download site what you to pay for them)

Your Mod look GREAT, I can't wait to play it.

Lot of new scripting would be needed for the snowplows and trash trucks.