TacticalRooster22

Morrington Submod (In Progress) *Fire/EMS Units Done--Pics Soon!*

Easy fix for the turn signals...just open the skin and flip the arrows to face the other way ;)

Very nice skin though :)

But the problem is this:

The ones on the front are different from the ones on the back. If they're fine in the front, they're backwards in the back.

That's what I thought. Maybe I want...a Charger, CV, SUV, Slicktop, and much more all parked at the station. It makes it look real, as in my town, there are maybe 10 cars in the lot at once, plus the animal control trucks.

Rescue 20 is done! I know it needs some fixing later, as you can see. The stripe on the left side is off, the turn signals on the back are backwards (but on the front they're fine...looks like I'm gonna have to use another texture), and the windshield is messed up. I'll touch everything up once I'm done with the other units. Anyway, here you go!

post-12691-0-20234200-1325358247.jpgpost-12691-0-38617600-1325358252.jpgpost-12691-0-86641300-1325358257.jpg

It looks good but looks fine to me

You could just use a solid color for the signal, again easier to light, besides I haven't seen a square light with a arrow in it. I've seen the arrow lights being in the shape of the arrow,

I know, but I just thought it looked cool, but apparently, it didn't work. And I don't know how to UV map to change the texture.

You could just use a solid color for the signal, again easier to light, besides I haven't seen a square light with a arrow in it. I've seen the arrow lights being in the shape of the arrow,

it's pretty common light here,it is square with an arrow pattern.This is a whelen brand model.I have seen it mounted as part of a housing with other lights or on a square box by itself.

The arrow on your signal texture should be pointing to the right side of the png,this will and should make them all be the positioned correctly when you link the png to the model.

or you could remove all the lightheads in zmod and make your own like I did.

But I can't do that! I don't know how to model nor do I know how to UV-map, so I'm just gonna use one color. I'll check to make sure it's in the right spot though. Thanks.

And I really need to learn to model...I mean...this is pathetic lol. Now on other notice, school is back so progress will be...umm...slowed but I ASSURE YOU that the mod is NOT dead. I'll probably get the chief done this weekend or so and then work on the ladder.

See...I don't know how to do that. I gotta convert every .dds file and see which one has the icon. I might do that though, but since I'm not replacing any units at the time, you'll be getting the same car with just a new skin.

Actually, its not that hard. Its all in the Unit folder for the vehicle. Its all the DDS files, they are already open to paint.

Oh ok, thanks! With me being back to school, I haven't had a lot of time on my hands. I'm working on the chief, it's gonna be a new Excursion.

Some other news, I'm replacing the HAZMAT truck model with the NY Brooklyn mod's Rescue 2 model. It's a Ferrara walk-in rescue, so I think it'll look quite cool. Tested it in game, it fits in the station very well. All I have to do is reskin and lights!

((I just have to make a double post for this haha))

So...how bout them new tires...? :Oo

post-12691-0-60563600-1327369154_thumb.jpost-12691-0-64914900-1327369167_thumb.j

good job on the ferrara rescue rig,I agree the tires are blah,looks like balloons in the wheel wells.

PROGRESS UPDATE:

Hey guys, just thought I'd check in...

Well so far, I've been kinda outta the zone right now with the mod. Just wanted to get that out there, and I haven't had a lot of free time lately at all. I've been very tied up with our band and my own personal music, so I haven't had time to work on it. Sorry guys, but I'm sure more will come eventually.

Holy signature batman. Let's downsize that. A lot. I took the liberty of making it more forum friendly. Feel free to find a better sized one, but humongous is not allowed.

I can barely see it now