TacticalRooster22

Morrington Submod (In Progress) *Fire/EMS Units Done--Pics Soon!*

In all honesty, if I saw that truck on the street, I would go "Oh hey look, a rescue truck!", not "Oh hey look, an ambo!"

I think you would have said"Hey,look at that narrow rescue truck...I wonder if it will stop and the clowns will all fall out of it?"

Very good. I really like your skins your working on. Do you think you could do the aerial ladder like the engines. Theengines are absolutely amazing!!!! Also what about the heavy equipment squad. I'd really appreicate that. One last thing could you do a skin like an ambulance company in mobile al. Or an engine Co???? Calcedeaver volunteer fire department. On Facebook or ccvfd.webs.com

Here's the MCU. Kinda threw it together real quick, as this unit isn't used much...but here it is.

-New rear lightbar texture

-Chevrons!

-FYI-I think this model is locked. For some reason, even after importing/exporting, I couldn't get the lightbar off. Too bad...I was gonna put an LED on it.

post-12691-0-71954900-1324601086.jpgpost-12691-0-79594200-1324601091.jpgpost-12691-0-95876500-1324601098.jpg