TacticalRooster22

Morrington Submod (In Progress) *Fire/EMS Units Done--Pics Soon!*

Looking great, man. I hope you're going to change the pictures in the toolbars for calling units. That has to be my biggest gripe about submods.

See...I don't know how to do that. I gotta convert every .dds file and see which one has the icon. I might do that though, but since I'm not replacing any units at the time, you'll be getting the same car with just a new skin.

I think I might know the issue with the lightbar. Have you looked at the actual v3o file? Cause I know that some of the units, such as the swift water truck, all have the lightbar as a part of the dds, but the shape and such for it is actual in the v3o file and you have to delete the vertexes in something like z modeller to change the bar.

Other than that, things look good

Thanks but I figured it out. Actually, I just loaded the mod again and it was gone lol.

I skinned the coroners van (NNICO's van), but the skin on the tires is messed up. It's all swirly and out of place. Does anyone have a good skin or know how to fix it?

the lightbars on the mcu are removable,the png for the wheels has to be rotated 90 degrees save and close,open and rotate another 90 save close,do this until it has gone 360 degrees and it will work after that(why I don't know,but it does work trust me).

That's what I thought. Maybe I want...a Charger, CV, SUV, Slicktop, and much more all parked at the station. It makes it look real, as in my town, there are maybe 10 cars in the lot at once, plus the animal control trucks.

Rescue 20 is done! I know it needs some fixing later, as you can see. The stripe on the left side is off, the turn signals on the back are backwards (but on the front they're fine...looks like I'm gonna have to use another texture), and the windshield is messed up. I'll touch everything up once I'm done with the other units. Anyway, here you go!

post-12691-0-20234200-1325358247.jpgpost-12691-0-38617600-1325358252.jpgpost-12691-0-86641300-1325358257.jpg