rettungstier

Palm View County Modification (on hold)

@ Unit 42

oh that's not a big deal for me. gimme 10 minutes and there'll be plenty more stuff for you to discover on the map ;)

it's still a w.i.p. and far away from release version - and even if i won't change anything, as long as you like it?! i'm happy :)

@ Dyson

where exactly do you see the reskin? :P

i saw this bridge parts and thought they'd fit pretty good in the map, and they did.

(actually i wanted to build a new one, but it looks fine for me, so i kept it)

greetz

rettungstier

Oh one way streets are no big deal for this mod, they only "appear" as the "splitted" lanes of the highway, but that works so far. My comment referred to another mod I have been working on the map (from my hometown as you can see here: http://www.emergency-forum.de/board41-emergency-4/board135-emergency-4-moddingteams/board171-rlp-modding/board294-idar-oberstein/42195-screens-map-27-02-felsenkirche-textur-angepasst/)

Later today I might show you some new light reviews if my Fraps or youtube don't mess them all up again ;)

greetz

rettungstier

Are you going to have traffic lights turn red when a firetruck comes out of the station? Just wondering, I think it would be a cool feature:)

I'm not sure if I will include it - though I thought about it yesterday too! ;)

Sweet Lights, Can't wait to see FD

Thank you! FD is work in progress at this very moment!

I just wanna complete some skins and maybe lights so that you get enough to see.

Battalion Chief's done already ;)

greetz

rettungstier

Still Hoppah's - haven't got the time (and right blueprints) to make them myself atm.

Eventually I will some day, but for now they're okay for me.

Except I'm putting some work in making the skins looking more HD.

Here's a little sneak preview (kinda liked the design of the ambulances so I decided to make the whole FD look like it).

Ambulance 101, Battalion Chief and USAR Squad 205 responding:

em42011110619292568.th.png

em42011110619302923.th.png

em42011110619295767.th.png

... you can also see that I re-skinned Fire Station One.

More to come soon! (as always ^^)

greetz

rettungstier

Any red Engines? Maybee you can take NNico's cab from the F350 and replace Hoppah cab on the LAcFD squad, while we're thinking.

The million dollar question: What color is the turnouts? (Black? Black turnouts somewhere else than New York seems to be non-exsistant on here)

I'm definitely gonna keep them white trucks!

I wanted to create something unique and "unusual".

That's the advantage of a fictional modification.

Anybody can do red trucks ;)

But I must admit that I didn't like my white skins either till I got the idea for the new ambulance skin and spiced it up with alpha reflections. Now I think it looks awesome! (well yeah, in the end I have to like it xD )

'Bout the fire station. Well I really have to work on that skin again - you can't barely see the structure of the texture.

Any other impressions on that?

Btw. I'm working on a reskin of the aerial ladder right now. When I finished that I'll make some lights and you'll finally get more - and more detailed! - screens...

greetz

rettungstier