rettungstier

Palm View County Modification (on hold)

Welcome to Palm View County!

pvclogo.png

The "Palm View County Modification" takes place in a fictional county somewhere at the gulfcoast of florida!

I'm aware that there's a real city in florida called palm view but my modification has nothing to do with it.

I'm working on this modification completely alone which makes it hard from time to time to give recent updates.

here are the basic features of the PVC modification, planned for v1.0:

- a complete NEW freeplay map

- several NEW civil buildings

- NEW fire/police stations

- basic script structure of the LA Mod

- several NEW units

- additional dispatch functions

Authors

Will post all authors once i can give a complete vehicle and building list, or under new screenshots

The pictures show the current state of production and do not represent any final version of the modification.

Please be so kind and gimme a feedback :D

I'll be updating the screenshots soon!

For the most recent ones, check the last pages of the thread!

here are some features that will be included:

- basic script structure of the LA mod

- a complete new florida-gulfcoast-like freeplay map

- new units including beach patrol, crash scene investigation and sheriff tactical medics team

- additional siren and light features

- additional freeplay missions

- patrol function for police helicopters

- realistic water vessel traffic

- new civil buildings

- 2 fire stations on map

- 1 hospital

- 1 police station and 1 sheriffs office

- additional "chase" or "follow" function for some police vehicles

- civil vehicles driving aside when alarmed unit comes closer (maybe)

that's it for now

greetz :)

Looks good. How do you plan doing all those features? ^^^ im pretty sure you have to ask hoppah or the other la mod creators to use their units and scripts in a standalone mod otherwise this is a submod until you have further permission i believe :/

yes, i'm not quite sure if i'm gonna make it a standalone or submod. i wanna finish the biggest parts of it for now (and of course present them here ;) ) but i don't know yet if or when i'm gonna release it.

besides that i've already got some finished models (especially new buildings) and some skinwork done. as i said above, scripting will be the biggest problem for me. :D

Wow very nice! Would it do you more good to download nnico's CV? Those skins would look 10x better! Trust me, I made reskins too lol

.. one step ahead ;) already downloaded them and i'll probably gonna use them too! is still need some police units

Like the function you are planing to ad hope you get the vehicles driving aside when alarm vehicles get close cos that is what i miss the most in the game in general

i just talked to a scripter from another forum who is going to release a script from the german "Wegberg Modification" as seen here

greetz

rettungstier

Yeah man if you dont have a team yet itll be pretty impossible to make a standalone if you dont have much scripting expirience and would take 10xs longer. I recommend if you want a quick result and have something to play keep it a submod if your willing to deal with the strenuous amount of time to start from scratch then go ahead you choose bro;)

hi folks!

here's an update!

i've got some pics for you from the beach rescue unit i've finisch today.

in the mod it will be an additional emt-unit with the option to rescue people on and close to the beach in the water.

em42011091816372754.th.jpg

em42011091816375843.th.jpg

em42011091816381054.th.jpg

i also finished the lighting of the highway patrol nissan navara:

em42011091816401874.th.jpg

feel free to comment ;)

greetz rettungstier

hey there!

later today i will show some new screenshots of the sheriff bus. i sized it up a bit, added the doors and i've nearly finished the lights ( so maybe a video aswell) ;)

btw, as said before i started working on the skins from nnico's ford crown vic, since i need some new police vehicles.

i know it's not the right "sub-forum" but you guys can post in dutch in this thread too. i just learned it cause i will study in belgium from the end of the month :)

that's all so far

greetz rettungstier

+++ UPDATE +++

here are 2 new pics, shown:

one of two beach patrol / life guard towers which will be placed on crowded beach parts.

if i can make it work, you'll be able to select the tower itself ingame and call specific units, such as "nearest ems unit" or "nearest police unit"

em42011092213062768.th.jpg

em42011092213065045.th.jpg

here we go:

youtube kinda f***ed the video up, sorry for the quality :/

greetz rettungstier