rettungstier

Palm View County Modification (on hold)

oh i did mention him ;)

i wouldn't sell anything as done by me when it's not.

basically i'm trying to use as many models from less users since i'm to bored of searching every single author for every single model.

so from now on every model of a ford crown victoria or dodge charger in the palm view county mod will be made by nnico!

(except the skins and lighting for sure ;) )

i also wanna replace the ambulances with nnico's ford f-350 model.

greetz

rettungstier

+++ UPDATE +++ UPDATE +++ UPDATE ++++

Hey folks!

I'm busy with mapping right now which in particular means texture-work. So there isn't that very much to present but I at least wanna show you a little progress ;)

soo....

I've edited the lights on the HP FCV slicktop again, here's an updated preview:

As I said, here are some new Screenshots:

Highway Patrol and Sheriff Units chasing down a suspect over the bay bridge ;)

em42011101316094146.th.png

em42011101316095968.th.png

em42011101316103207.th.png

A little piece of the map which should give you an impression of what the "style" it's gonna be:

em42011101316110103.th.png

Comments and ideas as always welcome!

greetz rettungstier

I love your map dude, took me a while to get the hang of a decent map, but yours already looks decent. You managed to sort out traffic and everything? :)

Thank you ;)

Actually mapping is what I began with when I started modding for Em4 'bout 1 1/2 years ago, so I guess that's kinda my specialty ^^

Everything else is just self-tought step by step during the last couple of months.

I didn't care about any sort of traffic yet, except I tried out a new "street"-concept so that emergency-vehicles will turn really smooth in intersections.... and guess what, it works! :D

Oh and thanks @ ENG343INE!

Those are some nice vehicles I could really use. The only problem will be getting 3d-modells. I'm kinda busy with studying nowadays and things like mapping and skinning don't cost me so much time, but 3d modeling (at least I could do it myself :P )would be too much atm.

By the way....

I am though working on the map right now so you guys might get an update within the next days with some screenshots of it!!

greetz

rettungstier

I know what he means, it's smoothing out the corners, I did originally do it on my map, but the sheer size left to many possible turns xD

yes sir! :D

But instead of 2 streets crossing in an intersection I got 6 now. I tried this out 3 days ago cause I wanted to know if it might be possible.

I couldn't stand that emergency vehicles run into an intersection stop, make a 90 degree turn and suddenly drive again.

greetz

rettungstier