NYPD_freak

FDNY Squad Company 18 - The Simulation

Well that would involve some amount of scripting, because once the freeplay starts, it would pick people randomly from the map to pull out a handgun for "Running A Mock" or to Fall over like "Fallen Person" I think someone wanted to do that in the 'Alterations' area but I don't remember if they got/did it

Yeah, good point. :unsure:

Oh, so it isn't going to be a mission based game like RTS then?

They said it would be similar too rts, so that more than likely would be a mission script.

Why would they make a submod if they are making their own mod?

Well that would involve some amount of scripting, because once the freeplay starts, it would pick people randomly from the map to pull out a handgun for "Running A Mock" or to Fall over like "Fallen Person" I think someone wanted to do that in the 'Alterations' area but I don't remember if they got/did it

In Fp_params_endless you can choose which events happen and which don't.

Eg.

<!-- JH -->

<EFPEventCarTheft>

<Enabled value = "1" />

<!-- AverageFrequency: average number of events per 10 minutes -->

<AverageFrequency value = "50.0" />

<!-- MaxRadius: in meter (max. distance between committer and car) -->

<MaxRadius value = "75.0" />

<Worth value = "8.0" />

<SupervisorStart value = "ID_SUPERV_EVENT02" />

<SupervisorFinish value = "" />

</EFPEventCarTheft>

Change: <Enabled value = "1" /> to <Enabled value = "0" /> This will stop the event from happening.

I take it in school,

Anything happening? I'm still looking forward to this It would still be really be cool if it was a mod like this

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/files/file/358-ambulance-vehicle-of-berlin-fire-department-version-15/

And maybe you could use NNico's F350 for another ambo, or something

I take it in school,

Anything happening? I'm still looking forward to this It would still be really be cool if it was a mod like this

http://forum.emergen...ent-version-15/

And maybe you could use NNico's F350 for another ambo, or something

the only reason i asked that is because you said avec, isnt the french for with... so you said with in french instead of english