NYPD_freak

FDNY Squad Company 18 - The Simulation

Squad Company 18 - The Simulation

About the modification.:

Each borough has one of Squad. Also Manhattan. The 18th Squad. Around the truck, it goes into the Mod.

At the station there are 2 cars. The Squad 18 itself and the Hazmart truck.

We try in the modification of the daily life of firefighters from Squad 18 simulate realistic.

There will be a new map and new scripts.

Screens.:

Vehicles.:

t2p92a4s.png

Persons.:

jkk3ytty.png

Map Screens.:

fp2js5gy.png

t4dd2ffz.png

1000.png

OMG please let this mod come through please oh please! I love the FDNY and this makes everything way better! Oh and Tac. Rooster, the front rims don't have holes yet so they might not be done yet. Just asking, are you good at scripting? Don't take this question the wrong way please because, once again, this looks great.

This looks great!! :popcorn: So is this just a freeplay mod? Or will there be more units? I also love that sweet criuser, in traffic, will you be able to use that or will it be civil?

19997.jpg

Will you use these rims or the red steel ones?

Nice love the simulation idea and the models :)

But can you give me a quick definition on what a squad does compared to an engine?

Sya :P

(I love this question :grinsevil: )

A squad has the capabilities of an engine and a ladder truck. It carries ground ladders and has a pump (like an engine) and has ventilation tools as well as hurst tools (like a ladder truck). I believe they basically act as a backup of the ladder on a call and Squad 18 is special since they are Hazmat Technicians. This is why they have a hazmat truck behind them in the station as well as hazmat gear in their truck (Squad 18).

The Brooklyn mod will continue to do that is clear. But only when I have vacation here. The Mod Squad was a private project. Which I then made ??public.

But wont it still feature other engines and units from the brooklyn mod? Because it's impossible to respond to every type fire with just a squad :P

But wont it still feature other engines and units from the brooklyn mod? Because it's impossible to respond to every type fire with just a squad :P

Its possible but then you need a squad with nitro extreme turbo from a airplane to get everywhere fast

(I love this question :grinsevil: )

A squad has the capabilities of an engine and a ladder truck. It carries ground ladders and has a pump (like an engine) and has ventilation tools as well as hurst tools (like a ladder truck). I believe they basically act as a backup of the ladder on a call and Squad 18 is special since they are Hazmat Technicians. This is why they have a hazmat truck behind them in the station as well as hazmat gear in their truck (Squad 18).

Its possible but then you need a squad with nitro extreme turbo from a airplane to get everywhere fast

That will do nothing avec traffic :P And all you really need for FDNY is an Ambulance and a Ladder, I think the Engine would be optional, plus this is mainly freeplay

For the missions (I think this would be in campaign mode), the fdny trucks should all be staged at a fire or something like RTS and as squad 18, you would act as backup for manpower or something and help take out the fire or help with RIT or something.

And besides, there will probably be only squad-related events. :)

Well that would involve some amount of scripting, because once the freeplay starts, it would pick people randomly from the map to pull out a handgun for "Running A Mock" or to Fall over like "Fallen Person" I think someone wanted to do that in the 'Alterations' area but I don't remember if they got/did it