Guest blimp666

THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!

38 members have voted

1. 1. Will the world end?

• No
    • Yes

Yes, and I´m in my concrete and steel bunker at five meters under ground with my teddy bear in arms.

What the f*** happens to people, everyday saying that the world will end the next day. The year 2000, some days ago Roma would be destroyed by a earthquake, a huge comet had to crash earth many year ago, 2012, and now tomorrow?

Some people needs to get a life...

There is happening the never seen, there...there are tanks on the streets, all is o fire, all have died. I...I can see a nuke in the horizon and the sky... the sky has an strange orange or red color, is that a zombie? Wait...what is doing that tank? HOLY SH

My favorite Doomsday prediction comes to us from the Church of BLAIR!: Apparently, in some year (forget which) in this millennium I believe, Astro-lemurs (which are giant, rainbow colored lemurs from outer space) will come to Earth and beat us all to death with burritos. Sounds like fun.

My favorite Doomsday prediction comes to us from the Church of BLAIR!: Apparently, in some year (forget which) in this millennium I believe, Astro-lemurs (which are giant, rainbow colored lemurs from outer space) will come to Earth and beat us all to death with burritos. Sounds like fun.

It does! How do you beat one to death with a burrito? 1046275767_ugly.gif lol. Jk

Force feed em a borrito from taco bell... Slowly methodically they'll end up dehydrated after the potty visits=)

=-( *very sad nobody listened to me, the world shan't end till I cross these purdie wires over here *holds em up with a grin on my face... Sadly the easy button was taken so I had to get the no-frills nuke with wires that need crossin... Stupid budget cut-backs

Well, maybe there was an epocolip for the bird in her nest on the edge of Vatnajökull on Island. :P

Due to the volcanic eruption this bird has no home, no feathers and shure as hell no lifesparks left.. Maybe we should send contributions to help the Island population pay for the huge burrialservice for the bird ^^

And once again, the norwegian population will be ash stuck.. F"#¤% hell, my greece and spain vacation will go to hell... Son of a ¤%#!

The part that isn't full of zombies! :P ! The world is supposed to get infected with zombies, but If we all are zombies, what will be different? Oh yeah our brains will be replaced with moosh. And the world is still here, I rode my bike past the graveyard 4 times this weekend, twice yesterday, they are all still in the ground.