gizmo719

WOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!

USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA!!!!

Took them long enough! But it was shure as hell about time the American People got theyr revenge!

USA WE SALUTE YOU

From all over the world! Nice job giving the green light to the mission obama ^^

I never thought I would cheer for a mans death, but this shure as hell proved me wrong!

A little tribute to the American People!

we_remember.jpg

oh yes:

Well I know every american on this site is as happy is me right now. OSAMA BIN LADEN WAS KILLED TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! Heres the link

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/01/usama-bin-laden-dead-say-sources/

It's possible you where on a emotional high, but it's United States not Unuted States ;)

I just see that this morning in the news, great report to get up, congratulations to the US Army :12:

IT probably wasn't the army. (special forces/cia) or something. But he has caused so much pain to the american people that he finally got what he deserved.

Until I hear confirmation for a fact that he is indeed dead I still hold the possibility we got a double of him and he is very much alive in my mind... IF indeed he was terminated as the media (vaguely) claims he was, we will certainly see reciprocity as a result of his demise.... Love it or leave it one man does not control an empire of terrorism, terrorism is an interlinked, but very independent organization that merely usually shares the same agendas, not the same leadership... We allegedly killed the man that we hold responsible for the acts of sept 11, whether he masterminded it or not we will never know since they killed him.. A sad day for intelligence in the fact that we lost valuable intel with his death we'll never know what all he knew.

One thing though...

Al-Quaida claimed the other day, if something happened to Bin-Laden they would start a European Nuclear Hell...

soooooooo... what will happen next? 2012? :o

Everyone knows that the penguins in antartica are practitioners of islamic extremism... It's the next continent we're going to war with=)

Bin Laden's death was confirmed by President Obama last night at approximate 11:30 pm. According to the President, he and his national security team received an intelligence lead on Bin Laden's where abouts last August. Last week, Obama felt they had enough intelligence to launch an operation. At some point yesterday JSOC (Joint Special Operations Command, a combination of all 4 branches special forces, rangers, seals, etc.) engaged in a fire fight in a strong hold in the Pakistani mountains during which time Bin Laden was killed and his remains were recovered by the JSOC forces. Congratulations to all of the members of the different armed forces fighting the War on Terror. And interestingly enough, May 1st also is the 8th anniversary of "mission accomplished"

post-904-0-79580000-1304344516_thumb.jpg

Everyone knows that the penguins in antartica are practitioners of islamic extremism... It's the next continent we're going to war with=)

Well, haha, I had heard something about the seals in antartica and the extremism but I thought that were only rumors ;)

Well, so I have to start thinking about leaving Europe? The Antartica would be a good place?

Nah, I'm going to build me a tipi on the moon, me and Richard Branson with his little project Virgin Galactic :P me and branson sharing a peace pipe ^^ :cheers-mate:

Bin Laden's death was confirmed by President Obama last night at approximate 11:30 pm. According to the President, he and his national security team received an intelligence lead on Bin Laden's where abouts last August. Last week, Obama felt they had enough intelligence to launch an operation. At some point yesterday JSOC (Joint Special Operations Command, a combination of all 4 branches special forces, rangers, seals, etc.) engaged in a fire fight in a strong hold in the Pakistani mountains during which time Bin Laden was killed and his remains were recovered by the JSOC forces. Congratulations to all of the members of the different armed forces fighting the War on Terror. And interestingly enough, May 1st also is the 8th anniversary of "mission accomplished"

Yet another Conflicting report... Allegedly it occured in the mountains of pakistan, oh wait it took place near a populated town in a large house oh wait who was responsible of the special forces seals or rangers? too many conflicting reports of inaccurate data, latest of which is that his body was recovered and dumped at sea.... So who knows I just am not comfortable with the way this story can't successfully be put together by all the sources/media outlets... Including the white house it's self.

Yet another Conflicting report... Allegedly it occured in the mountains of pakistan, oh wait it took place near a populated town in a large house oh wait who was responsible of the special forces seals or rangers? too many conflicting reports of inaccurate data, latest of which is that his body was recovered and dumped at sea.... So who knows I just am not comfortable with the way this story can't successfully be put together by all the sources/media outlets... Including the white house it's self.

I'm with you, nothing has happend until they show his dead face with a bullet through the brain :P maybe then, MAYBE it's believable :verweis:

Hmmm.

So now, instead of being a pathetic a-hole who can't do much but taunt the West while playing the world's longest game of hide-and-seek, he's a martyr to his followers.

Cheers on catching him. Good job. Of course I understand how, emotionnally, this may come as a relief and provide closure to many.

Just don't expect this whole terrorism thing to be dead with him. Actually there's a chance it's going to get much worse from here on out.

If you don't understand what I mean, here's some food for thought, from Modern Warfare 1 and 2, of all things. (Spoilers below, but screw spoiler tags, just skip this if you've been living under a rock and not playing through campaign mode on both these games):

Remember that bad guy you shot at the end of MW1, supposedly ending the conflict?

Now, remember how, at the beginning of MW2, there's a statue of him in Moscow, and before you know it, you end up shooting civilians in an airport named after him, and Washington gets bombed back to the stone age?

Sometimes you get rid of an evil just to get stuck with an even greater evil.

It goes without saying that there will be some sort of retaliation. The politicians say the world is a safer place now he has died, but the truth is it is more dangerous right now than it ever has, they are probably planning for an attack right this second. Of course the death of Osama bin laden brings just to the victims of terrorism, There is an article about the dangers of killing osama.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/8241119/capturing-bin-laden-would-unleash-hell

Maybe they´ve chosen this day to mock him.

chrisblaalid, is in the moon space for me too?

me and richard branson will welcome you to the moon with a strawberry daquiri and a pinata party ^^ (this is starting to sound very gay :| )

:1046276057_GroupHug: