MikeyPI

New York Modification V.1.01

Delete your internet files and try to download it again... Unfortunately it does happen sometimes where it says the mod package is corrupted, usually it's from an incomplete download... I've had it happen to me a few times with mods.

We need the assistance of anyone who might be able to, we are doing an LRAD for the next version however, we can't find a picture of the driver side that is actually any good... I've worked off of what we could find for it, but the one picture that was located is very blurry so details and worst of all where CPR is written on the Driver's side is a mystery to us.. IF anyone is from NYC and can get a picture of the side of the LRAD DCU Humvee or has a picture of it that is reasonably decent resolution we'd appreciate it since it'll help guarentee the thing is accurate.

It's the problem we have no damned clue where the thing is really kept at, we believe it roams since there is only one of them... It is DCU 6703... we honestly don't know where they keep the thing at, we believe it roams different precients but I can't say how accurate that is.. We require the DRIVER side only, particularly the box secton where the crap on the back is... It's a custom-modified mil humvee so it's reasonably accurate already, I just want to ensure come the next version nobody'll say we didnt do it right when we had insufficient sources for how that driver side looks... The rest is accurate to as we found pictures of all other sides... Being there is only one it'll probrably come down to someone having to find the thing IN NY and take a pic of it=-(

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16291&d=1162492766

is that the photo of the drivers side of the HUMVEE you wanted or is it a different one

Thank you very much mooneg4k=)

your welcome MikeyPi i didnt know if it was the right one as it looked like a different colour but it could of just been the way the photo was taken

Your picture was exactly what I was looking for, it told me where CPR was written on it, along with showing clearly the details of that side of the truck, so it's now completed accurate as I can get it=)

Some screenshots of our new stuff. Open the spoiler to view the screenshots.

The tower ladder:tower1.jpg

tower2.jpg

USCG Dauphin:

uscg_dauphin1.jpg

uscg_dauphin2.jpg

NYPD Humvee with LRAD device:

lrad.jpg

The LRAD basically works like the riot water cannon in EM4. It scares people away, but instead of using water you will see some kind of 'shock wave' and a high pitch sound. More information about LRAD: http://en.wikipedia....Acoustic_Device

The USCG Dauphin will replace the current USCG Jayhawk, because the Jayhawk is a long range helicopter and mostly used on sea and therefor not realistic to use in our mod.

The Tower Ladder will replace the ladder at the smaller fire station on the freeplay map.

All models are made by MikeyPI, the scripts and coding are done by me.

Hoppah

Jersey is much closer to NYC, which is why we went with them... Atlantic City flies the HH-65...It is more common to see the Dauphin service inland waterways... The HH-60 usually services further out to sea. The nearest station with Jayhawks would be in Cape Cod, Massachusetts I believe, not the most practical commute compared to Atlantic City's Dauphins.... Plus, the Dauphin looks more appropriate over an urban environment. Both DO cover NY, but in all honesty the Dauphin would be what you'd see over NYC more often,