helljumper51

My Models(New and Old)

Hey all. Someone PM'd me asking to see all of the model I have. Some of you may know about my work with smaller mods and my Emergency! Mod(On Hold). I have worked on NY Submod, Xplorer's Mods, Small Town Mod, LA Mod, and a few others. So if anyone even cares, here are some of my models:

Engine 6:

asdasdasdasdsdsdsd-1.jpg

Quint 7:

asdasdasdasdsdsdsd.jpg

Squad 51, Engine 110 ingame:

untitled111.jpg

Engine 7:

untitled-1-4.jpg

Engine 110:

untitled-10.jpg

Rescue 5:

untitled-4.jpg

Engine 7-2:

engine.jpg

Engine 235 Ingame:

EM42008-01-2321-05-44-60.jpg

Ambulance 12:

ambulance.jpg

Engine 51, Squad 51:

emergencymod-1.jpg

Engine 51, Squad 51, Station 51:

emergencymod7.jpg

Engine 6(FDNY):

nyfdengine6-1.jpg

untitled-5.jpg

As you can see, I am an officer in the US Navy. and I do modeling on the side. So the reason why I may or may not help people with their models is becuase I can get kinda busy. But I still take requests. I wont join a mod team, because I would rather help out a little, but not carry the mod. I try to help out the people who dont have a modeler(or who needs a higher detailed model). Well hope you enjoyed. Also these are not all of my models, just my EM4 models.

Regards,

Eric

nah I dont really do alot of patrol cars. ha ha pain in the butt. but I will soon. Right now I am working on an experimental model. I am building an american engine from the ground up :http://home.epix.net/~tritonfd/7.jpg . and the difference is that I am going to fully model the cab and a driver, an officer, and two firemen in the back. I will put it ingame to see if it will actually work. it might be too detailed...but we will see!

Thanks guys I don't have A three D modeling class available this year at, my but next year I hope to get in, for the game's (and maybe a mod's) case, but you know have popular these classes are, every but me and a few friends, (who play but aren't on this forum) is in it to do something stupid, A girl in my grade wants to make a 3D Beiber, (I don't know what is is, but I think it's a girl :P )