goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Looks good!  The lightbar rear brings it together, is it a whelen Freedom mini?  

Thanks for the compliments,all you guys!

The lightbars on the cab are mini Freedoms,the rear I think you're referring to are Whelen super led traffic advisors.

I see thats this is a good mod and sorry to be a little impatient but will this mod come out soon?

Well, a quick search of this topic (using the rarely used search bar) gives me over 200 results. Obviously it's impossible to read these all, or at least impractical. So refining it to release dates, I find all sorta things, but NOTHING, whatsoever about the mod team announcing a release, why's that? Well, I'm gonna say that they have nothing. I do have special powers that let me see hidden posts breaking the rules, several of them being people asking for release dates. 

Now, you can join our ranks. Not in the hidden, as you'll be an example, but instead the ranks of the suspended for asking release dates. You're active enough on this thread to know the rules. 

When's it gna come out?  I'm tired of being patient, it is only fair that I be given the mod now, everyone else can wait patiently, but my special powers say that I should have it now.

Unsure if you are still looking for call out ideas, sorry if someone had already suggested this but maybe a water or ice rescue. I know a while back their were talks of having it be a snow map unsure if plans have changed but just some ideas though. 

There is very little water on the map,just a tiny stream by the highway.The snow is not going to work,for some reason it turns all the white units a brownish colour and looks like crap so we'll be sticking with the summer map.

I like this descision. In general lakes, rivers or an ocean take a lot of space which cannot really be use for play.

Another thing that interests me is: I read a little bit about Surrey Fire and Rescue Service and found out that they opperate at least 2 Quints.

From my limited skripting knowledge I know that it is not possible to make that such a unit due to the squadroles GTF, TLF, DLK etc. beeing hardcoded.

Note that I have no problem you prove me wrong :laugh:

Will a quint still be implemented and opperate as a normal engine / rescue or ladder as backup when TWL1 is busy? Or is it just redundant in your mod concept?

PS: I had a look at your fb page and saw those beautiful engine pictures from Burnaby and North Vancuver. fantastic!

also it seems that your website link on fb isn't working

I like this descision. In general lakes, rivers or an ocean take a lot of space which cannot really be use for play.

Another thing that interests me is: I read a little bit about Surrey Fire and Rescue Service and found out that they opperate at least 2 Quints.

From my limited skripting knowledge I know that it is not possible to make that such a unit due to the squadroles GTF, TLF, DLK etc. beeing hardcoded.

Note that I have no problem you prove me wrong [emoji23]

Will a quint still be implemented and opperate as a normal engine / rescue or ladder as backup when TWL1 is busy? Or is it just redundant in your mod concept?

PS: I had a look at your fb page and saw those beautiful engine pictures from Burnaby and North Vancuver. fantastic!

also it seems that your website link on fb isn't working

If you look at the san pablo mod 1.3 they have a working quint ladder and pump so it is possible. So i hope that this is implemented! Be a very cool unit!

Tower one will be available in the mod but no quint. We have enough resources that utilizes water cannon. We'll take a look at the quint script and see if it's possible or not.

Good1967 is working on a new fictional unit for the FD, pictures will be revealed this week. Can you guess what it might be ?

Tower one will be available in the mod but no quint. We have enough resources that utilizes water cannon. We'll take a look at the quint script and see if it's possible or not.

Good1967 is working on a new fictional unit for the FD, pictures will be revealed this week. Can you guess what it might be ?

Water carrier, foam unit, airport fire truck. I'm from the uk so I am not sure on North American units

CFD... will the air truck have a use? Example firefighters run out of air in there SCBA will they be able to go to the air truck and get new SCBA bottles? Or is that to much scripting?

And this is exactly what we are looking into right now, hence the air/light support rig.