goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Goog, something I noticed when watching the most recent video you guys posted. I don't think I've ever seen an econoline van with the turn signal/marker lights on the edge of the mirror, that seems to be fairly exclusive to the F-series Superduty's. Other than that it looks awesome, as do the new fire trucks

Goog, something I noticed when watching the most recent video you guys posted. I don't think I've ever seen an econoline van with the turn signal/marker lights on the edge of the mirror, that seems to be fairly exclusive to the F-series Superduty's. Other than that it looks awesome, as do the new fire trucks

You're right but the nnico model had a little mirror and I wanted the one similar to the f-450 so I used it and added the light when I was doing it.I could remove it and make it all black,keep it real.

It will have a winter enviroment. More details about it will be disclosed in the near future as soon we, as the development team, reach a workable formula and doctrine to follow in preparation for mod release.

Goog1967 has been working on a new fire department apparatus to join the rest of the fleet awaiting to be put in service by YOU. Expect an announcement about it by him any time soon!

Thank you for your support, stay tuned!

Here's some of my old signatures if any of you guys want to use it you're welcome to.I'll make a police and ambulance one quickly for any who are fans of that emergency service.

Just copy and paste the link on the banner you want into your signature.

QJ9uLBE.png

OIQ71qk.png

ZmuN10M.png

1SQtnHR.png

tlt2x5I.png

OUvCe2K.png

piuYCqA.png

NkkOvXR.png

1oUfBYz.png

e2Sfm3o.png

qFPFhCB.png

Q2tEnTM.png

uyJKBNO.png

OWPobjH.png

VDhxoXD.png

I absolutely love this mod, ive watched it from the start. Now, dont take this in a way of me asking when itll be finished or to hurry and get it done but do you have a percentage as to how much of it you have done? i know you still have a lot of ideas floating around and some map stuff along with more vehicles. Through the year, youve released several vehicles with screenshots and such but never really have said anything as to how far you are along and what progess youve made. Just as a friendly question, do you have an approximate percentage even if its off the top of your head? It would be awesome. Thanks!

We are making progress every day. Today is one day less than yesterday. For a safe ball-park guess I would have to say we are at 89%. All we have left to go are the map and the missions/scripting aspect side of things. We are not going any faster than this, for as we learned important lessons from other modifications.

Nothing says " Good Job" like a firm, open-palm slap on the behind.

I completely understand where you are coming from. Ive seen mods with great potential fall because of trying to move way to fast and trying to get things done because of people wanting to play it, and not being patient. Perfection takes time, You all are surely doing an outstanding job on the modification and ill be happy to see it released when it does. To me, it is by far the mostly highly anticipated mod for the 911 First Responders/Emergency 4 series gaming community. Scripting alone is very hard. Teaching yourself is harder(learned that from experience) and putting them into a working mission is even harder. I think from the work you all have put in, will be more than worth the wait. Im happy to hear that progress is being made every day and thanks for such the quick response. This mod and its staff have by far outreach the boundaries of what people first thought this mod was going to be. Great job my friend.

Will the ems bus be in it?

Thanks guys^^,nope, BCAS doesn't operate a mass casualty bus or similar unit .They don't even operate a large ambulance like in the LA mod.

Thanks guys^^,nope, BCAS doesn't operate a mass casualty bus or similar unit .THey don't even operate a large ambulance like in the LA mod.

This is true with regards to the bus. How ever BCAS does have a MCU unit you just don`t see it often because only a few stations have them. Squamish and north Vancouver are only ones I believe have them, I will have to do a bit of research to find out which stations have them. I do know for a fact that they have them because we did a scenario with it. They just look like a regular ambulance.

Would it be possible to see some Screens please...?

When rettungstier get's done he will show you guys some screenshots.He's busy with medical school and in his spare time makes the map,so he's going to take all the time he needs with no outside pressure.