goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

It looks wonderful. Do Canadians really stick their flags on everything in the world? I notice the maple leaf on all of your engines and wonder. I know Americans do it a lot but jeez. Still it looks wonderful, you continue to do good work.

It looks wonderful. Do Canadians really stick their flags on everything in the world? I notice the maple leaf on all of your engines and wonder. I know Americans do it a lot but jeez. Still it looks wonderful, you continue to do good work.

Thanks,the Canadian flag decal is on most Canadian fire apparatuses I see pictures of,the flags on the bumper however are rare.Nothing wrong with loving and being proud of your country and displaying it the way the North Vancouver Fire Dept. chooses to do so.

I'm not saying anything against being nationalistic I was just wondering. The departments in my area all have the flag on their vehicles as well. I suppose if you wake up dazed after a car crash all you need to do is look at the nearest fire truck to find out what country you are in.

We use various coronas for brakes,headlights and signal lights.The main coronas we use for emergency lights are corona redlight,corona bluelight,corona blue 5 and corona red 5.

We also mix the poly and radiation colours to get them the way we like them.

what have you been smoking?

To answer your question. As far as I know at this moment we haven't set a number of stations. I do know for sure that there will be one RCMP station on the map. As to Surrey Fire and BCAS stations. We're still trying to figure out what units to have on the map originally, then which ones to call in off the map.

Yes,the city of Surrey has the largest RCMP police force in Canada.The other cities that make up the lower mainland have RCMP and city police forces,all cityies forces other than Surrey's will come from off the map.

I included the other city police forces for variety and if it was Surrey only in the mod,it would just be the RCMP as a police force as in real life.

Yes on battalion chief.

Like in real life there will be 1 big detachment that will be RCMP units only.All other lower mainland police units in the game will come from off the map.

Okay but will they come from different directions of the map or all from the same corner? I mean the lower mainland police units.

They 'll come from the highway at the top which would be realistic.All lower mainland cities for the most part are to the left of Surrey, so they will come from top left highway.

Lower mainland fire units will come from the same except for Surrey Fire which will come from in the city.