goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Gosh, still not released yet?

Gosh, I keep thinking that I'm gonna open this page and see that this mod has been released.... geeze

Thought of the day...

I will not work any faster no matter how many times you say "Gosh" or "Geeze" or even if you hold your breath and throw a temper tantrum.

We're not like Rockstar Games where we all work 24/7 round the clock on this game,this is done in our spare time when our other lives permit that we may spend time on it.(last time I checked It's still not a paid JOB!!)

EDIT: look at the posts that are above and below yours,it's great to have TRUE fans like that ,which I'm glad to say that most if not all of our followers are.

That is one of the most true posts i have ever seen on this forum. Making a mod isn't as easy as you think especially one with such magnitude such as this one. As shown by their work. At least he is making progress unlike 50% of mods on this form that wont even be released. If his life is anything like mine its busy. Making a modification takes tie and effort. I think we can all wait because it will be worth it.

Welcome to the forum Radar it's good to have another BC boy following us...

Thanks steve,add 2 under 7 year old kids to the mix and see how much spare time your left with ha ha.

Yeah, im holding off on that exact part at the moment but, living with two younger brothers that i have to take care of for the most part of my life is close enough for me. Having a girlfriend, more school, being a firefighter, family, work, and just everything else that wants to happen in life. Its tough that's why if i even if i am working a mod (didn't say i am) i don't say anything about it because i don't want people to be so anxious to get it like for example him to bother.

When was this first announced? seems like I have seen this mod W.I.P for years now!!

12th Jan 2011, check the first post. But I think compared to the New York Mod which is still one of the most renowned mods, spanning 5 years of development and no release.

Looks like Canada! Great work.

If I may make a suggestion. Your mod could use a location where all your pictures are together, a flickr page, facebook page or website. Just something like that. I found this forum after the RCMP mod was already a hundred pages and I would really like to see the completed units and maps, I just don't particularly want to surf through 170+ pages to find them. Just a idea.

Looks like Canada! Great work.

If I may make a suggestion. Your mod could use a location where all your pictures are together, a flickr page, facebook page or website. Just something like that. I found this forum after the RCMP mod was already a hundred pages and I would really like to see the completed units and maps, I just don't particularly want to surf through 170+ pages to find them. Just a idea.

Indeed, i would be much easier.

which new york mod are you talking about? the one that NFK, hoppa and the rest did or another one?

JXgZK.gif

@Fred --

That is a great suggestion, Fred. We do have a photo album on photobucket. I'll see if we can arrange a public album and have it launched in the near future...

When was this first announced? seems like I have seen this mod W.I.P for years now!!

We do this in our free time,we have not been locked in a room for 2 years now working 24/7.We have families,jobs,kids,school,ect that all take precedence over making a game.

We have a team assembled progress is ongoing,sit back,wait and be patient like most of the others.