goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Yes,but I was in the old building not this new one,that's in Depot Regina in Saskatchewan where they train all RCMP recruits..I grew up in a city about an hour from there and in grade 7-9(forget now) we took a class trip there.We got to see how the recruits live and what they do in a day and caught the marching drill in full serge uniforms.

They also have a sweet interactive museum there about the force from inception to present day...it was by far one of my favorite class trips ever taken.

It would be cool but highly unlikely,we're trying to keep the file size of the mod down and really the only force that does horseback patrols around here is the VPD at Stanley Park.Although the Surrey RCMP does have the mounted riot squad as does VPD.

Maybe we'll consider it when we get nearer to the end when we can see if we have extra room for it...a mounted riot squad would be a sweet alternative to the armoured carrier.

Hey guys, take a look at Tower 1's night lights, featuring LED warning lights and radiation. Can it get any more realistic than this?...The final result will have the correct Surrey Fire service tower 1 skin. The one as seen below is just a demonstration unit.

Will the tower be able to have firefighter run hoses from it since it has a pump?