goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

looks exactly like 160th and transcanada highway great job guys can't wait to play cheers :cheers:

It's closely based on that area (160th and HWY1), but more condensed so more city will fit in the map.

I feel like your mod's map is larger, which is why love your map =D. Or it could just be the slower response time with traffic that makes it feel bigger. :laugh:

The grid iron illusion my friend, I'm unsure as to how big this will feel because of its more rural environment, could go either way, but will be a nice change of scenery wanted a map to get out of the city for a while ;)

x

Dudes!!!!!!!! I don't check for a week and this is what I find!!!! I nearly came in my pants... I feel a bit yet like I did. I swear that if I don't have a drinking problem by the end of this summer I will, these kids man.

In all seriousness, the map is looking awesome guys. I can't wait!!!

The mod is looking great. I like all the vehicles and I'm unsure if you have map pictures yet or what not but I seen the river one above and it looks awesome! I seen you were needing some help on the mod and I would volunteer but I literally have no time in between jobs to get anything done. Keep up the great work guys and look forward to the release in the future!!

Looking good Goog. You worming on script for MVA on the HWY

in time...we will do all that stuff last,but a big accident on the highway or car crash with a water rescue on retts river would be sweet!!