goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

I have a question. I'm using a PC with the following specs

Processor: Intel ® Core ™ 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz

Memory: 4.00 GB

I'm wondering if RCMP would work because of all the lights etc. Its fairly new.

Thanks!

As stated before,if you use the units wisely (only as needed) you shouldn't run into any problems.If you have 5 cop cars,4 fire trucks and 2 ambulances at a call with lights on, of course, even the newer rigs might be taxed a little but older rigs will be a lagfest.

Video cards are important too,as talked about on the manhatten mod topic.I have 3 computers,1 older rig with a nvidea,1 newer laptop with intel and a new pc with nvidea.The older nvidea has lag when too many units are used,the new machine has no issues even with multiple units selected.The laptop with the intel doesn't like em4 much at all.

Just my experience with it,other users pc's may vary.

I would suggest going to this site and choose some of the newer games,if your pc can meet minimum requirements you should have no trouble playing this mod.

http://www.systemreq...cyri/intro.aspx

Can't add photo's to a post already made so sorry for the double post.

Here are a few shots of the new map,rettungstier is still working on finishing touches.This is the top right corner of the map that features the Trans Canada highway and 160th St.Units are lamod and are added just for looks.

The map will be mostly residential and commercial with no industry.3 fire halls,ambulance station and hospital.

em42012072019275737.jpg

em42012072019293409.jpg

It looks awesome, great job so far retungstier!!

Here are a few shots of the new map,rettungstier is still working on finishing touches.This is the top left corner of the map that features the Trans Canada highway and 160th St.Units are lamod and are added just for looks.

The map will be mostly residential and commercial with no industry.3 fire halls,ambulance station and hospital.

em42012072019275737.jpg

em42012072019293409.jpg

I knew rett would do a darn good job, nice! :D

Here are a few shots of the new map,rettungstier is still working on finishing touches.This is the top right corner of the map that features the Trans Canada highway and 160th St.Units are lamod and are added just for looks.

Wow, what a great post to come back to after a holiday! Looks great so far. Will there also be a police station?

Wow, what a great post to come back to after a holiday! Looks great so far. Will there also be a police station?

yes,I forgot to mention that.It will be a big station near the bottom left corner of the map near the BCAS station.

It must be a large police station with that many police units XD

just RCMP units will be at the station,all other local police in the area will come from off map via the highway.

I cannot stop orgasming, so much Epicness.

* edited for spelling error. iPhone autocorrect can be a pain in the arse sometimes.

I thought it was green beer spelling.

Here is the WIP map floor for those of you wondering the scale,the blue box is where the screenshots take place.Rettungstier is still woking on a polished final version but this is the nuts and bolts of what it will look like,commercial with lots of residential.

surreybeta1.jpg