goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

ok guys,I really loved how I made the police force representative of the lower mainland.It provides variety and numerous light packages,ect.

I have decided to do the same with the fire department,the 5 engines in game will be from various cities throught the lower mainland.I did 4 so far and have one more to go,I will show what I've done so far(still need child's placed correctly and slight skin tweeks but pretty much money as is).

post-17160-0-32661600-1329553252_thumb.j Burnaby fire department

post-17160-0-88254100-1329553254_thumb.j Surrey fire service

post-17160-0-90001100-1329553257_thumb.j Vancouver fire and rescue

post-17160-0-45847400-1329553260_thumb.j Delta fire department

OH MY GOODNESS YES! You guys are the greatest! :D Fantastic work so far, I'm loving the effort put into this mod. People need to realise that they have spent over a year (I believe) on this mod, and just look at all of the different vehicle models here. AND now to top that off, they are attempting to create a MAP for the mod. The more time it takes, the more effort and time is put into it. I think that this mod is going to be one of the top mods on this site, maybe even for this game.

Keep up the great work, don't let these people bother you guys with release dates.

Hey guys. For those who are wondering if the fleet will replace Surrey's fleet - will not be the case. We have not eliminated any of the Surrey Fire apparatuses such as Heavy Rescue, engines and tankers. The new apparatuses will be called off the map via the logisitic list in-game. And of course, custom authentic LED patterns wil be made, as I hate generic lighting.

Thank you all for the support, guys. It's the best way to keep us motivated! You guys are our cause.

I didn't think NVC had a E15 nor do I think they have a new smeal.

Their frontline engines are La France,mines a what if they replaced it senario(hence naming it engine 15 cause it's ficticious) cause most of their rigs are 2004 or earlier vintage.Also there is not a La France model at this present time and I love the NVFD colours.

is it possible to put patrol on some of the fire apparatuses

not a very realistic option to have fire trucks driving around town waiting for a fire,the only vehicle I would have on patrol would be the police.

ambulance?

Same as the fire, BCAS is usually at their stations or the hospitals.Maybe have the fire and BCAS supervisor cars only with a patrol option but the main fire and BCAS units,no.

Actually it's realistic for tow trucks to patrol waiting for a call...

nowadays with the high price of fuel most tow trucks ,taxi's ,ect are always parked in a parking lot awaiting calls...

Same as the fire, BCAS is usually at their stations or the hospitals.Maybe have the fire and BCAS supervisor cars only with a patrol option but the main fire and BCAS units,no.

to add, BCAS are SOMETIMES at their stations or the hospitals, but they are USUALLY at Tim Hortons, lol everytime i go to work they are always there. Are you going to add a tim hortons on the map? it would make it more canadian :)

Oh definitely, expect to see Tim Hortons on the map. Maybe It'll be near the highway, or the local's strip mall.

Timmy's almost as bad as McDonald's here,one on every block so it seems...

Haha, everytime we finish a call out we all go to TimHortons or the Ice Cream parlor for IceCream, funny thing is we take up like 7 parking spaces with the appuratus and go into the shops with full turnout gear. Ussualy we sit at a corner of the resturant for an hour having coffee while we wait for a call, sorry to be off topic, just though Id ad this for reference in regards to patrolls

I did some new correct Whelen freedoms in the various setups we need for the different fire services we will be using in game.

post-17160-0-63713600-1329962018_thumb.j

post-17160-0-05525700-1329962021_thumb.j

post-17160-0-86384800-1329962026_thumb.j

post-17160-0-47358100-1329962029_thumb.j

post-17160-0-88109400-1329962031_thumb.j

So as you can see from these,all the fire engines will feature realistically portrayed lights,so each unit will have different and unique light patterns by Chad.