goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

When I first started and it was just a re-skin,I had done all the units.But as we progressed , realism became our main goal and we had to keep only units that were in Surrey.

Most of the units you mentioned except for the large rescue ambulance were dropped from the mod or replaced with units that are used here and in Canada.for example no HES of LEV,in Canada most cities just have a dedicated rescue engine instead as is the case in Surrey

On the other hand I included more police units to realistically portray the many police services of the lower mainland area.

This mod will NOTbe released on January 01/2012...as I mentioned a few times already.

The estimated release date was embedded into the banner on the homepage. However, if everyone took the time to read back four pages you can find the same quote I did.

On that same note why is everyone so impatient? They do this in their spare time, we don't pay them. They could release a shitty looking mod and call it quits, or they could refuse to release it period. Instead their taking their time and trying to make it realistic, so be patient and relax.

We'll look into the horses but for now no plans to include them.

What paddy wagon do you guys prefer?both versions are correct and active in the fleet.

post-17160-0-73214700-1324260018.jpgpost-17160-0-48715800-1324260025.jpg

I'd have to say, SU-1610 Would be the choice for Paddy Wagon/Transport. The Box Truck could work as your Bomb Squad vehicle.

One quick question, will there be different police officers for all of the departments, or will they all use a generic officer? Great work by the way!

There will be numerous RCMP officers in jacket,vest and ERT variations and I will include a generic city police uniform for non-rcmp units.

I hope everyone had a great time last night. Hopefully no one ended up going to the drunk tank, lol. Here's to 2012, i know this modification will make the year a pleasant one!

I will not be providing any WIP photos for probably one, if not, two weeks because i am trying to finish up my computer project. I am still waiting for the remaining computer parts to ship in before i can assemble a final product. It has a Gigabyte GTX 580 SOC with Asus Maximus Extreme IV motherboard. I am safe to run this modification on High Settings and GTA V, haha. In addition, I'm bogged down with my conflicting work shifts, haven't been able to work on any units since Christmas. This is why i have been in-active lately.

Thankfully Todd is still in Service, from what i see, he have responded to most of everybody's questions, so we're still good.

I hope you guys can bear with this delay! Happy Holidays!

I hope everyone had a great time last night. Hopefully no one ended up going to the drunk tank, lol. Here's to 2012, i know this modification will make the year a pleasant one!

I will not be providing any WIP photos for probably one, if not, two weeks because i am trying to finish up my computer project. I am still waiting for the remaining computer parts to ship in before i can assemble a final product. It has a Gigabyte GTX 580 SOC with Asus Maximus Extreme IV motherboard. I am safe to run this modification on High Settings and GTA V, haha. In addition, I'm bogged down with my conflicting work shifts, haven't been able to work on any units since Christmas. This is why i have been in-active lately.

Thankfully Todd is still in Service, from what i see, he have responded to most of everybody's questions, so we're still good.

I hope you guys can bear with this delay! Happy Holidays!

Life is more important CFD, glad that you can realize that because i have known people that dont. I will be waiting no matter how long it takes