goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

okay so i didn't ask for a release date in any way i was simply asking what you are working on because i am curious

i am not hounding you for a release date i asked about units which in my opinion is not even half the mod so if you feel my asking is

an invasion of your privacy or something just say so don't link me to some post about release dates and how crafty people ask for release

dates when its clear i wasn't asking for the date

Just my two cents sorry if i come off mean

Hey goog, do the black parts on the front of the LED bar flash or no? Very nice rig BTW, you have some good modelling skills haha!

I am still learning,this was a merging of 2 units to make 1,soon I will attempt a vehicle from scratch...the bar with the blacked out parts doesn't flash

Hey, Todd did some further tweaking on the new Rescue Ambulance, as well a preview of the BRAND NEW Tender 8, which is still in early stages.

Please note the new ( Fictional) Chevron strips on the bumpers. We will be adding them on some of our other apparatuses, such as the Heavy Rescue and a few other choices of our own.

Rescue Ambulance Chevron Stripes :

post-1780-0-18658500-1321464462_thumb.jp

Surrey Rescue Tender 8 :

post-1780-0-50461700-1321464595_thumb.jp

Thanks. Anybody, please feel free to use 'em !

Moderator's note: Those images are WAY too huge, in terms of image size and file size, to be used as signature pictures. Members who use these images as signature pictures will have their signature removed without prior notice. Thank you.

firegif.gif

firegif3.gif

firegift2.gif

gif2.gif

policegif.gif

policegift2.gif

RCMPgift4.gif

Awesomesauce! Never can have too many lights on a scene =D

On another note and only slightly off topic that I wanted to mention here ... just woke up, and do rather believe I just have a First-Person 911:FR dream, hahaha. Long story short, was riding / officer with RCMP, arrive at a bridge with other units where suicide attempt's hanging onto dear life. She jumps, we go downriver and onto a dock, rent wetsuits and go jump in the water to save her ass and put her in an ambulance. Weiiiiiird.

Congratulations, Along with the LA Mod Units Upgrade, and the constant work updates for the RCMP Mod, I'm proud to say that I'm now an OFFICIAL supporter of this mod! Keep up the great work! *Pats at his signature*

I am still learning,this was a merging of 2 units to make 1,soon I will attempt a vehicle from scratch...the bar with the blacked out parts doesn't flash

Oh ok. And still, I can't do any of that, so in my eyes, that's good modelling!

Hey, Todd did some further tweaking on the new Rescue Ambulance, as well a preview of the BRAND NEW Tender 8, which is still in early stages.

Please note the new ( Fictional) Chevron strips on the bumpers. We will be adding them on some of our other apparatuses, such as the Heavy Rescue and a few other choices of our own.

Rescue Ambulance Chevron Stripes :

post-1780-0-18658500-1321464462_thumb.jp

Surrey Rescue Tender 8 :

post-1780-0-50461700-1321464595_thumb.jp

Personally, I think the Chevron stripes are awesome. I used them on my rigs when I was reskinning, as bumper chevrons look awesome.