goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

We are about to transpire into "Map & Scripts" development stage. Any ideas are welcomed. Please, no model suggestions. Furthermore, your suggestion(s) must be within logical grounds. Who knows, one of your thought could be implemented into the modication.

Example of ideas we're hoping to see :

- 911 scenarios

- Missions ( still unsure about this part, but regardless, we're curious to hear from you guys on this one.)

- Map suggestions ( please keep in mind that we are basing our map on Surrey and Trans-Canada Highway one, residential,commercial,industrial, 200 st and 72ave.These are a few of the busiest streets in Surrey and everything can branch off them.)

- Scripts/Commands that you think would be beneficial for the modification and the users playing this mod.)

Any ideas are welcomed. You will be credited rightfully if your idea(s) does get implemented.

Tim%20and%20Eric%20-%20Space%20Explosions.gif

Maybe a good idea is.

Than you can call your unit's like in ERS Berlin mod.

With a screen were you can see al your unit's

Like in the begin of this video :

Definitely a great idea. I'll see into this.

I've been thinking about adding a whelen cencom siren box ( custom texture as well) in-game and you can select your light codes, manually activate any individual sirenTones, etc. We also have a spotlight script done too.

Definitely a great idea. I'll see into this.

I've been thinking about adding a whelen cencom siren box ( custom texture as well) in-game and you can select your light codes, manually activate any individual sirenTones, etc. We also have a spotlight script done too.

I love the idea when you can chose your light/sirene mode!

Only thing I can think of right now is to make sure to extensively test the traffic on the new map. It's a constant struggle between keeping a realistic amount of civilian vehicle flow without overloading the map and increasing the chances of having a large traffic jam. Nothing is more frustrating than knocking down a huge fire and looking across the map to see a giant traffic jam.

I'll keep my thinking cap on cause I would love to contribute more to this mod.

Definitely will be adding FutureShop, and BestBuy. Maybe Wal-Mart ( We still need a building to burn, right? :P)

Gotta love Todd's intelligence finding/report skills. One of the reason why he's an awesome partner. Here is the actual map of Surrey with a few pin-points that we'll include in the map project. It's going to have a lot of highway/roads, in the rual and city limits, all packed in one map, so there will be plenty of Traffic-related calls, Medical/Fire/Accident calls spreading out everywhere on the map, one call could require a Rescue Squad to be dispatched to a Deer vs Vehicle crash located the farthest away from the nearest station. Another call could require the RCMP to investigate a 911 call, which later turns out to be a prank call ( Yep, we'll be adding dummy calls to mess with you, hehe)

We're going to make it very challenging for you guys, it's our goal to keep you occupied! There is a reason why all of the lights you seen so far is taken very seriously and professionally, because hopefully, the map will match the same value.

If anybody have any map editing skills, or scripting skills, please feel free to contact us to see if you can join the team!

surrey2.png

is there a way to script the police so you can use there bull bar to push wreaked cars

Like if there was a crash on a 2 way road and one car was on one side and the other on the other side, so when its blocking two lanes you can push the car on one side to the other and it will only be blocking one way, so then you wont get a big traffic jam

I had mentioned that to Todd just now via email. I think we're going to add a river somewhere on the map, and script in several drug-related calls, and/or vandalism/public disorderly calls. Example would be....You receive a 911 call stating that the Caller had seen a group of trouble makers doing drugs next to the river bank, RCMP needed to disperse them. Or a possible suicide drowning ( Could be a prank, or true) But for water rescues and the aquatic stuff, It's plausible for now.