Station27

Small Town American Mod (W.I.P) RESTART

This May change as the mod progresses but just how it would work if the mod was released.

If it's released or WHEN it's released..aha, caught you on that lol, I'm kidding but will the brush truck be able to move the tree or will the engine crew be able to move it or whatever or will we have to call in a crane?

Well I havent heard from Pastor Alex in some time I have sent multiple messages, so I am not sure at the moment. Also Per the Tree Down Question. Just have a firefighter get out pick up the tree and move it from the road. Or just call a tow to come and take it away. Have PD respond traffic control.

Hey, for the Tanker 1 rig, I think a Peterbuilt Tanker would fit that job. Try search up [on Google] "Honolulu Fire Department Tanker" and it'll be the first image I believe. Just PM me or comment back if you guys will use this idea. :)

people have lives lol... i dont think he would give up on his mod... this is to amazing to give up... so just hold down the fort, hold down the hatches, and just hold your horses... we can get through this slow time

Trust me haha; I have seen way to many nice looking mods come to an abrupt end.