Station27

Small Town American Mod (W.I.P) RESTART

may I do a sugestion about the new scripts poll?

I love to see

Captains/Chief: Cancel Units Enroute

Captains/Chief: Call Any Unit

Put on Medical Gloves (give much more realisme!)

Get Medical Bag

Put on Hazmat Gear

Put on Traffic Vest

Get traffic cone

Connect hose from truck to truck

Connect hose from Hydrant to truck

Put on SCBA gear

and of course Scripts that add realism

well I love to see Put on Medical Gloves and Captains/Chief: Cancel Units Enroute

may I do a sugestion about the new scripts poll?

I love to see

Captains/Chief: Cancel Units Enroute

Captains/Chief: Call Any Unit

Put on Medical Gloves (give much more realisme!)

Get Medical Bag

Put on Hazmat Gear

Put on Traffic Vest

Get traffic cone

Connect hose from truck to truck

Connect hose from Hydrant to truck

Put on SCBA gear

and of course Scripts that add realism

well I love to see Put on Medical Gloves and Captains/Chief: Cancel Units Enroute

OK, really? you dont have to write down all the ones you want to see... thats why there is a poll. You are supposed to vote in the POLL not reply all the ones you want to see, VOTEing is for VOTEing. Thankyou very much...

OK, really? you dont have to write down all the ones you want to see... thats why there is a poll. You are supposed to vote in the POLL not reply all the ones you want to see, VOTEing is for VOTEing. Thankyou very much...

Don't take offense to what i just said, i'm just saying things that are on people's minds when they look at your comment. He looks at the votes not at the comments of it... so sorry if i came acrossed mean there

do you you think you can make some incidents that are false? for example say engine 3 is dispatched to a possible structure fire, along with other units, say engine 3 arrives on scene and finds no fire then they cancel all other units enroute. thats what i mean

do you you think you can make some incidents that are false? for example say engine 3 is dispatched to a possible structure fire, along with other units, say engine 3 arrives on scene and finds no fire then they cancel all other units enroute. thats what i mean

while realistic it probably would not translate well into the game because when you view the scene to call in units you would see it was a false alarm and it would just be watching your engine drive to a point and back.

while realistic it probably would not translate well into the game because when you view the scene to call in units you would see it was a false alarm and it would just be watching your engine drive to a point and back.

maybe it could be that you arrive to say an apartment building and people are all outside and you can hear the alarm going off and you have to send the engine company to the floor that the alarm is going off on and all the rooms on the floor are blacked out until you open or brake down the door, then you hit the "Cancel Units" button and that ends the call. just my 2 cents.

Hi im from a small town in illinois called geneseo and were an all volunteer dept. and i was looking at ur squad and engine and if you like i could sned you pics of our engine cuz your engine is a bit out dated and the squad we have is really nice and we have a small ladder truck which would be perfect for this mod which i could also take pics of if you want to see and make sure mod has good sirens!

We are hoping to be able to do that. Also in the more rural areas connect the Engine to a Tanker for Water

ya that is a good idea also will the units from off map take time to arrive like wintetrburg and on your map are you trying to use buildings that you can enter because those give the game more depth

My town is completely volunteer, it has a city feel and but has that small town feel perfect balance and we have a few nice trucks so if you need any reference i think Sparta, IL is a nice reference for ya and here is a link to our fire dept. website if ya wanna take a look, Sparta Fire :just a little reference because i wanna see this mod become the best of its ability.

Nice trucks! My town has a suburban feel to it, we just get MVAs and medicals. We just had this huge barn fire though, 16 towns were there. Look up 'Schererville Barn Fire' on Google or something if you want more info. Anyway, nice lookin mod and I can't wait to see the next model! :happy:

It will be somewhat like the LA Mod's Battalion Chief and will be something like this: Fire Small-Will Call Crews for 1 Engine, 1 Tanker/Tower Ladder. Fire Medium-2 Engines, Tanker/Tower Ladder, Ambulance, Rescue. Fire Large-Will Call All Engines, Tanker, Rescue, Tower Ladder, Ambulance. For EMS Calls Station 1-Squad 1, Ambulance 1. Station 2-Ambulance 2. If Helicopter is needed Station 1-Engine or Rescue Responds. Station 2-Engine or Tower Ladder Responds. For MVA's- Station 1- 1 Engine, Squad/Rescue, Ambulance. Station 2- 1 Engine, Ambulance. For Calls like a Tree down, Squad From St 1 responds, Brush from Station 2 resonds.

This May change as the mod progresses but just how it would work if the mod was released.