Ale

The skinning contest!

Hmmm, yeah, however, the difference between the picture and your rendition is that the text "Ambulance" is mirrored, not merely written backwards. "ECNALUBMA" in a mirror will probably look like it's written in Russian, some of the letters are going to be backwards.

See my example below:

post-461-0-26910400-1296502838_thumb.jpg

Hmmm, yeah, however, the difference between the picture and your rendition is that the text "Ambulance" is mirrored, not merely written backwards. "ECNALUBMA" in a mirror will probably look like it's written in Russian, some of the letters are going to be backwards.

See my example below:

OMG!!!!!!! :1046275767_ugly:

That's stupid of me never thought about it :dry:

maybe that the next month will be a free skinning contest?

i would go for the free skinning anything for a month

well, ok. But only for February.

Same. Also can we post the runners up of each contest as well as the winners?

Do you mean put the names of the finalists in the first page?In that case, I don't remember each person that was second in every contest.

Supossing that the Ford Fusion win, where will be disponible to download? Is there any mod that includes this car?

This month will be free but if you want the fusion , you can get it here: http://emergency-forum.de/index.php?page=DownloadDBData&dataID=492

--------------------------------------------------

Congrats Cops! You won this month :12:

Hate me=) but I wanted to go my own way on this entry=)

jpg i dun like wastin space w/ HQ pics so boo hoo, truck is prettier than the capture tool of winblows gives it credit i hate that international cab whoever deisnged it should be shot.