Ale

The skinning contest!

I think BASTIAN is going to win but here is my crashtender.

zetros.png

It's a fictive Ducht crashtender but it is based on the real E-one crastenders Schiphol airport has.

thank you guys for loving words, but no false modesty. ;)

i like the stuff from sven too, it's nearly world famous german correctness (me inclusive) :)

but one thing, sven, use my license plate package for your dutch stuff, it's make it a little bit more realistic for you :)

Regio19, you are a very very bad people, I beat you when I get to holland! :1046275767_ugly:

thank you guys for loving words, but no false modesty. ;)

i like the stuff from sven too, it's nearly world famous german correctness (me inclusive) :)

but one thing, sven, use my license plate package for your dutch stuff, it's make it a little bit more realistic for you :)

Regio19, you are a very very bad people, I beat you when I get to holland! :1046275767_ugly:

lolol come over here i've got a 2 ton mercedes i will ran over you like a shitty balloon, u still have a big mounth? :mukkies:

Thank you, that means a lot to mee, but I am Dutch not German.

Normally I use your license plate package, but I forgot to do it. :1046275767_ugly:

regio19, you brag with a mercedes 2-tons-car? LOL! german construction, we have other innovations to destroy, muahahaha... :1046275767_ugly:

sven, i known you are a dutch, no otherwise

my uncle has got a 5 ton truck, is that enough?